Your thoughts~

Best answers
honestly for 1.3 i think that the manual should pop up right after installation like in TS. it amazes me how some people jus come right online right after they install the game and not learn the basics first. its basically like gettin a new dvd player wit a bunch of new buttons and not kno which ones do which. its very surprising to say the least.

also about the learning curve the only thing that really makes ESf hard to learn is basic melee. i like the addition of adv melee to 1.2 but quite frankly the only way u can hope to become a decent player is through basic melee so in a sense ur basically forced to use basic melee and get good at it unless u wanna get knocked around like a rag doll.

usin adv melee wont get u far. hands down this mod is one of the best out there but to me in melee fighting theres not really any variety in styles. i mean sure some people may teleport more or less and/or use other methods but to me it jus seems like everyones fighting the same. the 2 basic melee hits are the most commonly thing seen wen playing.

to me it jus seems like a constant repetition of double knockbacks every server u go. i jus hope 1.3 brings a bit more variety of melee attacks to maybe liven it up a bit. but thas jus my opinion on it

Best answers
unless the servers full of noobs then its all, prepunch/adv.melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom