Your Most Peaceful Games

Best answers
Shenmue!

There was fighting and all, but over half the game was spent running around fairly quiet streets, playing in the arcades and buying toy capsules :D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari ;P Even if you lose you still win because it's a completely insane couple of games that rightly make no sense ;P Just roll evertything up :p

-Karrde-
That, and also flight sim games. I love to just fly around with a Cessna around the world and such.

Black and White 2 is pretty cool too if you're a good god.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Phendrana Drifts in Metroid Prime
QFT. Nothing is quite as serene as Phendrana Drifts.

As well, the Middle Ages in Chrono Trigger always seemed very calming, as well as the El Nido Archipelago (which is, for the most part, the entire setting) in Chrono Cross.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe no one else has agreed with my Fairy Caves from Zelda! Hmph!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only I even knew what you were talking about =P.

Sad though, I haven't played (or bough)pilot wings in too long ,since it was for the Nintendo 62, which is no longer hooked up....EB, here I come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couple years ago i used to always play midtown madness online and sometimes with the ramp mods, very fun

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I can't believe no one else has agreed with my Fairy Caves from Zelda! Hmph!
Don't worry, I agree with you. ^^
I'd also like to mention the Lost Woods in LoZ 3 before you remove the Master Sword. Always loved that place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm...Peaceful, but over a long period of time while still being entertaining...

I'd say the most peaceful game I've ever played would be Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Oregon Trail!
You've never played just to kill off your family?

The most peaceful video game Im playing atm is probably Galactic Civilizations II. Even though peaceful and video game are a contradiction of terms for me, nothing is more peaceful and relaxing than planning mass xenocide.

Best answers
Hmm, this is a good topic.
Although it involves killing, I'd say my most peaceful is Ragnarok Online. The music is calm (depending on where you are o_o) and the killing is so non-violent. Uh... as non-violent as possible.
I just get lost in the game :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom