Your Favourite Childhood Tv Shows

Best answers
Thank you, yes that was it. No it wasn't really scary but it was friggen hilarious.

I didn't really get scared from that show...I think I found it more of a comedy relief than a scare.

And how could I forget, Tales of the Crypt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reboot? ****, that show was toight. o/

I loved how they'd suddenly get sucked into a game and have to play it to save their lives. O: It was the pwn.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
who remembers Reboot? that show was dope.
I remember and absolutely loved ReBoot! It's one of the few shows that went further in Canada than it did in the US (ABC dropped it after a while, and it only really continued on YTV for some time).

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah yes, I forgot Thomas the Tank Engine. Oh, and Winnie the Pooh. Pole Position, Go-Bots, M.A.S.K, He-Man, ThunderCats, Duck Tails....and many more. :p

Oh, and Sooty. Sweep was always my favourite from Sooty. This was when I was really young obviously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, Reboot, that was great too. Ditto the 'Ace Ventura' and 'The Mask' animated series'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Ho****, it even lists SuperTed.

That show was so odd. XD
I remember watching that. Who thought A Teddy bear could do so much stuff?.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Well, title says all. What ways your Favourite Childhood Television Show?.
1)Thomas The Tank Engine. Talking Trains that get pissed off at each other, & crash into things frequently =P.

2)Fox's Peterpan & the Pirates. Many of you may not know this, It was a shortlived seris on Peter pan that Fox produced in 1990-1991. They went indepth into all the characters. Instead of the traditional Green Peter Pan, The Peter Pan in this series was Brown and Had a sword on his boot.

3)Sesame Street. Oscar The Grouch, can't beat that, living in a trash can. Wish I was still young when Tickle me Elmos came out :(.

4)Playschool. I watched this when I was really dam young of course, looking back at it now I'd probably laugh at people doing such dam crazy things they'd do =P.

5)Bananna's In PJs. When you think about it now those Bannans made friends with a Purple rat & some bears o_o.
I hated the movies, and I hate the new series. However the Peter Pan series you mentioned is the one I loved. From all my childhood cartoons this one scores pretty high.

1.) Samurai Pizza Cats. Bite me...

2.) Peter Pan.

3.) Thunder cats. It was the first cartoon I watched that did not involve fluffy hugging critters, and I loved it.

4.) The Super Mario Show, the one where those mario and luigi actors always opened the cartoon.

5.) Teddy Rugspin, God I miss that show.

6.) The pirates of darkwater. I had a crush for the girl pirate when I first watched it ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy tree friends?

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I was obssessed with it at the time)
-Batman
-Spider-man (the old series)
-Sonic (The ORIGINAL series, the best evahh...'_' I miss it so much...when Sonic actually liked hotdogs)

Thats the main ones I used to watch constantly back at the old days ='[ miss those days...poo...

Retired
Best answers
I like most of the series that were mentioned here. such as: transformers, Cops, spider-man, x-men etc,

but I'm amazed no one said 'ReBoot'. I really really loved that show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Reboot's been mentioned already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet nobody mentioned Johnny Bravo :(

Man i'm pretty.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
Darkwing Duck for the win!
Yet another show I forgot! I absolutely loved Darkwing Duck; it was always on right after school, for me :]

Also, I should have mentioned this earlier considering how much I watched it, but I was really into Tiny Toons, as well :)

...and I'm also kicking myself for not listing Captain Planet in my first post >_< Same thing for not mentioning He-Man, either :eek:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
What the hell? It was, is, and always shall be Thomas the Tank Engine. Do you have some wonky name for Theodore the Tugboat as well?
IMDB said:
Plot Summary for
"Shining Time Station" (1990)

An American version of the popular British children's program. Every episode, the kids (and sometimes the adults, too) at Shining Time Station learn some special lessons about life and getting along with others from the miniature Mr. Conductor. The lessons are then illustrated in segments featuring Thomas the Tank Engine.
Meh, it was basically the same show.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anybody remember Knightmare?... it was british, like, they got your standard 4 geek team, put one of them in a helmet and used very basic blue screen technology to send them on quests... the 3 geeks not wearing the helmet would have to direct the one in the helmet through the quests cuz well... he cant see and they're watching him on a giant screen.

anyhows, Teenage mutant ninja turtles rocked my world as a kid, as well as thunder cats ands he-man, spiderman, heh, most of the shows mentioned in this thread... TMNT is clearly superior to all though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what was that show called, with the pirates, and they went around looking for those magic gems that had powers and ****, that show was cool too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
anybody remember Knightmare?... it was british, like, they got your standard 4 geek team, put one of them in a helmet and used very basic blue screen technology to send them on quests... the 3 geeks not wearing the helmet would have to direct the one in the helmet through the quests cuz well... he cant see and they're watching him on a giant screen.
Hahaha, yeah that was great, as a kid warming to video games it was pure gold. It also makes for good stoner TV (they still show it occasionally). Remember Crystal Maze too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom