Your fav oldie

Best answers
What was your favorite old game on Super Nitindo.
mine was Zelda - a link to the past.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
What was your favorite old game on Super Nitindo.
mine was Zelda - a link to the past.

That was Zelda 3 right? Yea, it was great.

I find myself liking the Megaman X series on it.....Unfortunately, I never owned a PS1 or 2 so I never continued after 3. Still play them from time to time.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SMB3 on the NES... or if it has to be on the SNES... no idea ^_^ never had an snes

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, going with the crowd on this 1, chrono trigger, i still prefer chrono trigger over a lot of games

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chrono trigger, possibly the only squaresoft game that didnt feel repeteive playing through it multiple times, (cu zthere were so many different ways you could do things, i know i got at least 6 different endings) beating lavos with just chrono and marle got you that ending where you talk to the "staff" of the game as npcs, then marle and crono floated into the sky on balloons,

however, since everyone is gponna pick that i hafta go a different way, goldeneye for the n64 had to be one of my favorites, its multiplayer was the most fun thing ever, multiplayer fps's never reached that level of fun until halo came out (thats a huge time gap) , and even then that didnt last long, im waiting for halo 2, maybe they didnt screw the multiplayer up,

though if i wanna go really really far back i remeber playing duck hunt until my NES froze everytime, oi loved that game, and it turned me into the sharpshooter i am today,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna say the Metroid for Nintendo (since I never played Super Nintendo more than a couple times). It was great =).

Best answers
Too bad Gon never came out for america. I never get tired of playing that ol' snes game. I never like playing the RPG's on snes either...

I'm with Optimus for Mario Paint :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Conker's Bad Fur Day! Yep. That game.

And possibly FF6, Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG. Oh, and Mega Man Legends.

KyoKusanagi

K
Probably a tie between Stunt Race FX, Chrono Trigger and Super Mario All Stars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom