• Final Fantasy 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 9

• Final Fantasy 10

• Total voters
Best answers
Okay I have never really liked a Final Fantasy game, that is untill i played ffx. THE GAME ROCKS! the other games i gave up on but this game is so cool! I have played ff6,7 and 8 and just quit on em cos i got bored. So should I go buy the older ones again? And whats ur fav out of FF7, 8 ,9 ,10?
* And yes i know there are ff1,2,3 etc.but i wan't ur fav 3d ff game *

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7 all the way. 7 is the best of all of them. 10 is nothing compared to 7, no offence. (well, in my opinion). 7 is just the right example for an awesome RPG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final fantasy 10 is good, i have not compeleted it yet, i have just got to sin, i like the battle and the aeon styem, but nothing, will beat the storyline of final fantasy 7, ff6 and 5 kick ass too, but i did not really like the ones b4 that.

Best answers
FF8! Its the only one i completed, I hated the game play of 7 and i lost the plot in 9 lol, I may be Console Boy,

(Sigh... :S :\ )

But i will never be the G@me Guru...;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7 is the best, if they ever do make a remake, it better only be a gfx update.

8 was the downfall, it crashed, it burned.

9 brought it back up, just to my liking, but nothing to fix the hole 8 made.

10, I wish I could play it more but I can only play on my step bros ps2 when he comes over every bi-week. bearly passed any good points. Seems like it could fix the indent in the ground but not patch up the hole.

:D 7 all the way, plus that tifa ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah t was good

but 7 was the best rpg followed closly by 6 and 10

Retired
Best answers
FF7 just had best story :) and the saddest aswel.
*spoiler!*
/
/
/
/
/
aeris died :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic

10, I wish I could play it more but I can only play on my step bros ps2 when he comes over every bi-week. bearly passed any good points. Seems like it could fix the indent in the ground but not patch up the hole.

:D 7 all the way, plus that tifa ^_^

ff10 not only fills the hole 8 made, it also leaks over the top of the hole and u drown:talk:

ff10 is great, like the ultima *Celstrial* weapons, are not just powerfull, they have things like "less MP uses" to get by finding items, and also they make most of your aeons (summuns) (not incudeing 2 of them) more powerfull, before useing them the limit is 9999 damage, once u have the wepons they can do up to 99,9999 damage.

:D and thats only one thing

Best answers
yeah in FF7 i actually cried when Aeris Died... yeah I dunno why but i was just sitting there with tears in my eyes... yea i was so pissed i played till i finished it that day like i started the 2nd disk and played till i beat Sephiroth... Anyways 7 was my favorite cause it had everything even a crazy blach dude w00t!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what was wrong with ff8? ilikes it :S it was confusing as hell to equip **** but fun :S

Best answers
I liked FF8 up until disk 4 in which you couldn't leave and you HAD TO FIGHT the final boss well i didn't have any hgood items so i couldn't do anything poo for me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by |-MF-|GoGeTa
I liked FF8 up until disk 4 in which you couldn't leave and you HAD TO FIGHT the final boss well i didn't have any hgood items so i couldn't do anything poo for me
me 2 but i think on disk 3 :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah all of 8 was dumb i mean the plot was dumb and confusing, the menu system was akward and hard to use well, and the battle system was exactly the same as ff7....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Final Fantasy 5+6- not to complicated and easy to play. Great story make these games very good.

Final Fantasy 7- the greatest FF period. Good story. The controls are amazingly easy and arent so simple that the game has no difficulty. The Gold Saucer is the coolest area ever.

Fina Fantasy 8- Best story. I was totally captivated by its complexity. Sadly the rest of the game like junctioning was also very complicated and confused the hell out of me. The worst FF skills system ever.

Final Fantasy 9- Really nice story. I love the way this game returned to the series roots with its fun story line. THis game also has the greatest character ever, Vivi.

Final Fantasy 10- Ohh my god this games skills system is the greatest. It was vcery easy to master. The story wasnt to complex. This game was clearly much easier I beat it in about 25 hours. Right now im working on the Monster Arena which is much better then the on from FF7.

My personal Fav is 7 for the easy materia system and the good story.

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Final Fantasy 8- Best story. I was totally captivated by its complexity. Sadly the rest of the game like junctioning was also very complicated and confused the hell out of me. The worst FF skills system ever.
junctioning was for ff7 with the materia...and ff8 was very simple to operate and if you didn't get it...then...you should use the tuts in the game, that teach u it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom