Your dream games

Best answers
Tell about your dream game and what it's like.Ok I start:

I dream to have a rpg game Dragon Ball Z with Breath Of Fire 4 ENGINE, where you can transform, learn skills, find friends and stuff... That would be cool wouldn't it?

Another one is RPG too, about the person wich travels around the world and one day finds out that he has Mystic Powers like: Telekinesis/Psichokinesis, can control one of these powers: Fire,Water,Weather,Earth,Darkness,Light,etc., then some kind of creatures attacks from underworld and want's to take over the world.And you should stop them.(I think that was more than eneught :p)

Your dream games are welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MMORPG with no montly fees like guild wars, graphics used in F.E.A.R, Doom3 and Half Life 2. Freedom of becoming what you want to become as in Knights Of The Old Republic, battle system as in Fable.

Would make a pretty nice game IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like a third-person action game, set in the Megaman X or Megaman Zero world and timeline, with the ability to play either as one of the main characters, or create an entirely new character from an extensive array of customization options. Gameplay would be fast and furious, the controls would be fluid, and there would be a combination of projectile weapons and melee combat. Megaman for instance would be better at long-range combat, but can still use his fists and feet, but Zero is better at melee, compared to long-range combat. The game would have a great cooperative mode where someone can just grab the controller and jump in to help. Team combination attacks would be possible, as would special attacks that can be activated under certain conditions (like low health, etc). The game would have an original story line that takes well over 50 hours to complete, and it would have an incredibly fun, rich multiplayer mode for online play against dozens of other combatants at the same time.

+sigh+~

Best answers
zone of the ender but longer,, or a dbz/gundam game with zone of the enders battle system. Seriously, while i was playing that game it practically screamed gundam wing/dbz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to have a very high quality Star trek Nemesis era space battle game. Kind of like ST:BC, but with much more high quality graphics.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Tell about your dream game and what it's like.Ok I start:

I dream to have a rpg game Dragon Ball Z with Breath Of Fire 4 ENGINE, where you can transform, learn skills, find friends and stuff... That would be cool wouldn't it?

Another one is RPG too, about the person wich travels around the world and one day finds out that he has Mystic Powers like: Telekinesis/Psichokinesis, can control one of these powers: Fire,Water,Weather,Earth,Darkness,Light,etc., then some kind of creatures attacks from underworld and want's to take over the world.And you should stop them.(I think that was more than eneught :p)

Your dream games are welcome.
OMGOMOMG MY DREAM IS TO HAVE NARUTO ON THE BREATH OF FIRE 4 ENGINE IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IT'D HAVE LIKE INSANE GRAPHICS LOL

Some Zelda MMO for me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Sonic the Hedgehog game that has an epic story, where each character plays their part of the story, the new engine makes you feel like you ae running at the speed of sound. As you progres through the story, you learn new maneuvers, new combat moves, new special abilities, and demonstrates what the Sonic characters can really do.

Super forms would be able to be used during normal levels again, there would be a well working co-op mode (online capable as well). The old voice actors wil come back, the story will work like Sonic Adventure's adventure fields worked, only extremely more massive and detailed. Hyper Sonic and the Super Emeralds will come back and Eggman will actually be intimidating (he hasn't been for real since Sonic Adventure 2), and the characters will adopt the seriousness they had in Sonic Adventure 2.

A man can dream ='(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never finished this. But it is the beginning of my dream DBZ game. Partially inspired by ESF's shortcomings (few though they are), the idea was basically for enhancing ESF originally. Before long though, I realized that it really needs to be something done from the ground up; ESF is what it is and it will never be able to be twisted to accomodate my ideas without losing it's whole identity in the process. So I started to write this up.

Of particular note is some of the game modes and the Adrenaline and Stamina system. Basically 'turbo' is your adrenaline modifier key, and block is your stamina modifier key, and whenever you use them it does wildly different moves. Charge a beam with the adrenaline key down, for example, and you will spend adrenaline to charge up a super attack. There are a ton of things. This is even only half my file--the other half is still at work, with the real gameplay details, is at work. Heh.

Anyway here it is. http://home.comcast.net/~rockerforcexv/hostedfiles/powerandpride.pdf

(Bear with me if you read that...some of it was written at like 4 AM)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever played Mount and Blade / Natural Selection? Well, i want a Bleach game mixed from components from those games.

Mount and Blade = Combat system, and that only.

Natural Selection = Skulks jumping from walls + Fade blink could equal a Shunpo.

For the rest, it'll be a typical MMORPG game. You can buy addons to your Zanpakuto, buy Gigais (mounts).

Another thing you could add is, customized releases. Such as you could pick the color / costume of your Bankai / Shikai.

Lift the Limit could be an ubar-boost.

Controlling some Bankais (Renji / Byakuya), for Renji, youd have a beam system such as that in ESF, for Byakuya, you would have a point + click + delay.

For the other modes of combat, such as Demon Arts and Hand to Hand, you would still use Mount and Blade system. For Demon Arts, you could make it like Ragnarok Online, where you could get the different skills, but choose the level of the skill you want to cast.

I'll write more later.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sean said:
OMGOMOMG MY DREAM IS TO HAVE NARUTO ON THE BREATH OF FIRE 4 ENGINE IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IT'D HAVE LIKE INSANE GRAPHICS LOL
Hey Sean, is it possible for you to reply to a thread without taking a cheap shot at somebody?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have 3 koncepts to be exact ^^

1: The compleete MGS series (cause i probably wont ever have a PS3 its a dream i wont see ;_;)

2: Basicly what battlefield 1942 is but with a difrent gameplay system (also have a fiew things planned ^^)

3: Gundam 3rdPS with a similar system like its ussed in Silver Knights. With a fiew physics additons ^^ (i have a fiew ideas for this aswell)

Best answers
Nice ideas guys!

I think i would agree with sean, to have naruto on BOF4 engine.

Only the guy that asks permission of the company to use Bof4 engine to create other games can do it(If it was true!*CRYIES*).

Ok, keep cooming the ideas.
*Goes to learn, how to code the games*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BOF4 Engine is just a simple 3d engine and uses sprites for people etc. So it shouldn't be that hard to create your own engine, the trick is to create high quality sprites...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The concept of Pokemon fully realized and unhindered by the need to filter it so that its five year old friendly. And more importantly, it would be in 3d and combat would be realtime.

You'd start off being able to fully customize your character's appearance, then you'd start on the story and pick the starter pokemon that best fits your personality (and your starter choices would depend upon the area of the game you choose to live in, so you wouldn't be automatically restricted to Fire, grass, or water types from the start)

You be able to interact with your Pokemon kinda of similar to how you'd interact with your Chao in Sonic Adventure 2, except you'd also be able to speak with it, encourage it, play, etc. Basically you'd both verbal and non-verbal social interactions that go towards influencing your pokemons feelings towards you, as well as their personality traits (like niceness, laziness, arrogance, etc.)

Walking through the world you'd be able to interact with characters realtime through voice. Everyone would be different, and always has something to comment, and preferably these characters would incorporate an AI far more powerful than that which is currently seen in games today, that way you could build relationships with these characters, and make them your dearest friends or enemies with the words you say to them.
You could also infleunce them to join up with you, or become so popular they'd start a fanclub of you.
There wouldn't be an officer Jenny or Nurse Joy in every town and Pokemon Center.

t some point or another you could join up with any of the Teams in the game like Team Rocket, or Lance's group (whose name I forget), or just stick to being by yourself; An endless suply of quests and sidequests would be presented to you by NPC's or newspapers you might find.

Most importantly, the story and graphics style would be much darker and less 10 year oriented. We're talking about instilling all the ranges of emotion at varying levels, not just happiness at leveling up a prized pokemon, or annoyance at losing a battle.
The graphics would be gritty, as would the pokemon; they'd still be recognizable of course, but they'd be more real looking, with a stylistic flair to their proportions to also make them cool.

Pokemon would also be able to kill their opponents, depending upon how you've raised them and what your alignment/job is in the game (Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma, freelance trainer, or active good guy). If they're a gentle creature, then they wouldn't be able to perform a final blow, and forcing them to do so would damage their ability to fight and their relationship towards you. Alternatively if they a bloodthirsty monster hellbent on destruction they'd jump at the chance for killing another pokemon.

You'd be able to go on rampages Morrowind style; there'd be consquences to your actions of course, but that mentality of you against all of Pokemon-dom would rock ^.^;

Battles would take place in real time; using the aforementioned voice system to speak to npc's, you' be able to issue real time commands to your pokemon such as dodge, attack, defend, return, etc. Your pokemon's ability to react to your commands would be determined by how well you've trained them/their feelings towards you.

You'd be able to roam the entire game world (Kanto and Johto in this case), Morrowinds style. The only restrictions placed upon where you could go would be the dangers of your destination, and the strength/ability of you and your pokemon to deal with them. Obviously you wouldn't want head straight for Victory Road when you just started the game.

If I were to get this game, just hook me up to a liquid food dispenser, put a toilet beside my computer, and I'll never move again.
I just wish making it were within the realm of possiblity ;_;

Lol, longer than I'd planned. I've wanted to just get this off my chest forever >_>;

Best answers
sa_gohan, you sir are a hero. that sounds much like a pokemon mmo me and my friends have been saying they should make for years(although the death and killing doesn't work great in an mmo, if it was single player that would be awesome). of course the npc intereaction would also not be required because you would interact with other people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Warhammer Fantasy based MMORPG...
One is in production actually, But I know little about it.

Hopefully with Skaven as a playable race. that woudl be so awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Mobile Suit Gundam game set sometime during the early UC timeline, first person ****pit view, so it's like a simulation (think Rise from the Ashes for the Dreamcast or even the 200 dollar X-Box game) with a good saber combat system but realistic damage physics and movement physics; so it's not like Virtual On or something, it's like... well. Rise from the Ashes. But better. Make a singleplayer campaign where you play as both normal MS and gundams, and an online mode where you can have huge 30+ or so mobile suit battles inside of large destructable cities, deserts, colonies, space, etc. Objective/round-based combat.

That would be awesome.

Best answers
A Godzilla fighting game (like, a sequel to the last two) with fast-paced action and cool combos like in something like Soul Calibur or Tekken. Also, I've always wished for a new Super Smash Bros. game, but now, they're already making a new one for the Nintendo Revolution, so I guess that couldn't be a dream game anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom