Your DBZ Movie Fantasy Cast

Shonkie

S
Who do you guys think should play who in the dragonball z movie? here's my cast wish list

Goku: Undecided
Chi Chi: Undecided
Bulma: Shannon Elizabeth (she's hot, bulma's hot, good match :p )
Vegeta: I keep hearing rumors which i hope are true but, ray park
Nappa: Bill Goldberg (they look like exactly alike, u cannot beat it)
Radditz: Colin Farrell (guy who played bullseye in daredevil, i think i spelled his name wrong)
Piccilo: Laurence Fishburne, before you flame me on this first imagine him with green skin, fangs, and doodly pops on his forehead
Krillin: Undecided
Yamcha: Undecided
Tien: Orlando Bloom (legolas from lotr series)
Master Roshi: George Carlin (comedian, played that hitchhiker old dude in jay and silent bob strike back)
Trunks (Future): Leonardo Dicaprio, yes i dont like him either, but you have to admit him and trunks have a similar look to them
Zarbon: Fabio (yes this was intended as a joke......but i realized after i typed it it actually would be a good choice)
Frieza: Billy Corgan (lead singer from smashing pumpkins/zwan)
Guru: Marlon Brando

If they ever make a movie following the buu saga
Trunks (Chibi):Haley Joel Osmond or whatever his name is
Kid Buu: Vern Troyer
Super Buu/Evil Buu: The Rock (wrestler)
Fat Buu: Mike Meyers (he can bull off fat *******, he can do this! lol)

Best answers
who's ray park? i would have to go with jet li back in his older movies...if only it were possible

Shonkie

S
ray park is the guy who played darth maul in star wars episode one, he also played toad in x-men

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . and the Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow (during the fights only mind you)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want johnny knoxville to play yamcha!!!! and mini-me for krillin :D

Best answers
Ray Park is a very good choice for Vegeta. Heres a photoshop job I did.

I also heard a rumor that Bulma is gonna be Jessica Alba, Very good CHoice.

As for Goku...I have no clue...Im hoping for some actor no ones heard of, that actually looks like him.

As for villians like Freiza and Cell I say they should be totally CG.

Best answers
i like the frieza idea of yours.......to bad he doesn't act, but then he could make the music for the movie or something like that. And i think a real life movie shouldn't be made at all, but all should be done in CG, just like that final fantasy movie or something, or the animatrix one that really looks like it was real....

Shonkie

S
wow drevil thats a great photoshop job, u should do that for the other cast members suggested and post em here, thats awesome!

by the way ive finally decided on a few other cast members

Yamcha: Johnny Knoxville (thanks to the suggestion by almighty_gir)
Goku: (call be crazy but....) Ashton Kutcher
Chi Chi: the chick that plays clark kent's love interest on smallville, kristen something......
Krillin: yes you guys are definately gonna think this choice is odd, but ben stiller, they could do some kind of trick to make him look short, i mean just imagine him bald, with no nose lol
King Yemma: Big Show (A.k.a. Paul Wight, wrestler in wwe) pain his skin red and ur ready to go

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why people think mini-me (Verne Troyer) could play Krillin. I know Krillin was short, but come on, Verne Troyer stands at 2ft. 8", he would look stupid as krillin.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
but how many little bald guys do you see running around, that are of krilins height.
Ahem, LOTR comes to mind...John Rhys-Davies who played Gimli is over 6 feet tall ;), but did Gimli look 6ft tall in LOTR? :]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, technology could easily make a 6 foot man a hobbit and even into Krillen and the voice could easily be as there as well.

As far as the cast though I could really care less, something like that can't be determined till watching the picture itself. The director could pick the perfect look-a-like and it go completly wrong to an audience. Makes you wonder why this picture as been constantly delayed.

With George Lucas doing the special effects, I don't see why it would really matter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha ashton kutcher is so stoopid i could totall picture him as goku hahaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will be Trunks in the cast :p I fit it well......lol anyway Ashton as goku O_O dude...no just no...

Best answers
trunks:ME!!! vegeta:Johnny depp :D majin buu: some fat guy XD Goku:pierce Brosnan XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku: (call be crazy but....) Ashton Kutcher
You know, I never thought I could take him seriously after that 70's show, but he was pretty good in the Butterfly Effect. Allthough I still would hate to see him as Goku.

Shonkie

S
you guys say ud hate him as goku but just think really hard.....imagine ashton as goku, laughing and rejoicing with bulma and krillen and master roshi, then turning deeply serious when raditz (played by colin farrel lol) hovers in to snatch baby gohan! lol, i still stick to the fact that he could play him well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keanu Reeves= Goku!

but thats too late...

TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE!! omg that movie will suck if it is...

Shonkie

S
can u just post the link to that pic iceman, cuz tripod isnt letting you put it int he forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom