Best : hmmmmm can't think of one so lets say being a member of the forums

worst : that one night greg got drunk and wanted to sleep with me
Dear god... Greg got drunk and wanted to sleep with you... AHHHHHHHH
/me hides from greg!
That's pretty funny if you think of it.... hahaha

Best answers
Best experience:
Creating a server and calling it the "Lagless Australian Server"
Then when ppl came on and started getting pings of 5000 and screaming bloody murder. i just kept killing them all with zero ping as they rotated frozen to the spot and saying stuff like "Who on earth made this server? What a *******! Thank god for my new 10gb/sec satellite connection. No im not the host!" Eventually they all left and i had a pl of about 6 million. that was fun and funny as well.

Worst experiences:
When melee stops working for no reason at all.
And i mean the swoop/hit/target all of it.
Its so annoying when u set it up for the kill and then it just doesnt work.
Like i kicked this guy up into the air went to juggle him, it wouldnt. He started powering up the stupid loser and i tried to swoop and it wouldnt work so i flew closer to him which is incredibly slow and got right next to him and held right click. He turns and then kicks me.

OR

When some1 comes at you and u block, attempt counter it doesnt work u r hit.
OR
Some ******* called Cheese who i was owning. But then he kept killing himself with ki blob. what an *******, its not like he was in any danger of losing pl i was swooping at him as he did it! What a CHEAP Arsehole.
OR
just ppl who steal frags

Best answers
what server is all the members on like pcjoe i wanna face him!

Best experience:
When 5 people were coming to melee me but i blocked em all and kicked em all and used a fianl flash on em and killed all the ppl on the map!

Worst experience:
When i was on my own on one team and like 10 people were on the other but i got a good fight but then they kept of meleeing non-stop:\

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best experience was easily when me, Firefly, and someone else, can't remember who, teamed up against Joe. That was great, 3 on 1, we still had no chance. It was honest-to-God, like the show, the way he juggled me around in melee :]

Worst experience would have to be me getting kicked out of a server for being the first one to transform :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worst experience?

hmm id say beta 0.65 or around there when the game would crash for just about every single feature... swoop crashes, beams crashes, blocking crashes, dragon balls crashes

best experience would of been final beta version with practicly no crashes!

glorious day to be a tester then :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
Best- owning all... [-TFW-] yea...
What's that mean...?;/

Worst: Riverside, there is a steady flow of SSJ power kamehameha's flowing into our spawn. Everytime somebody on the team spawns, they are blown away. The few who get away and try to trans or fight are owned by the transformed other team. Trans is impossible as you are found and killed every time. Very stupid match >_<

Best: meh, lotsa good times. Best times are at tournament servers though (organized ones with good admins that know how to kick idiots)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry hitokiri, He was being "recruited" into TFW but he left
cause most of the members well.. got their ass wooped. I wasn't
there on the try outs but he knows very well I can kick his ass when
im not lagging. And he also knows he has the upper hand when he
is admin but he doesn't want to admit it.

Best answers
my worst experiance came from a guy on the internet who kept on using that weird sheild move every time I tried to melee him

(cheap huh?)

I...George W. Bush will officiall BAN all kinds cheapness (won't that day be great?!)

Best answers
my worst is when i first entered an online game. there was a guy that kept meleeing me and i didnt know what melee is...so he kicked my ass and then i moved a server and he came again....

my best is when i entered a server and pissed 4 guys. they all moved to my opposing team. the funny thing is....i kicked their asses!!! they couldn't melee me at all!!! realy! i was so suprised. and they weren't noobs....they were realy good!! guess im better....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom