You see a powerful figure before you charged up ready for battle.

Best answers
Hello all. I am in search for a new land too hold a fight. Not just any fight. It will be the first Best of the Best. There will be a website hosting the toury and the winner will be known as the great fighter in the one on one toury. I am not doing team because that would be to easy and this is to honor one person. You think the cell games was deadly? you not seen nothing yet.

*power downs and flys in the air standing before the army of people who think they have what it takes* You are brave people to even consider this. The prize will be Honor fame and bragging rights. Losers will be death. So if you dont want to get your hands dirty turn back now! *he sees some people walk away as you see him grab his wrist holding it flat like shooting what looks like a big bang hitten the cowards killing them all. You could not tell what his power level is. But you can tell it is powerful because you felt the blast from where you was*

As i was saying. You people will fight. You will bleed and you will die. Now let me tell you the rules of this game.

1) i am looking for a toury map to host this. a new map never seen before by most can not have sensu beans.

2) ANYTHING IS allowed even disk. because of this if you going use a disk you must work harder then most.

3) as before if you going use disk you must be first to get to 12 kills while everyone else only has to get 10

4) No cry babies or calling people hackers or cheaters. I cant stand hearing that. And if you call anyone a cheater i will kick you

5) the toury can have people watch each match. BUT if you jump in or get in way. you will be kicked out of toury and if your not in it then you will be kicked.

6) If you get killed by the 2 fighting by mistake. It will not count on the score and you will just shake it off and go back where you was standing before. There will be no flying or going turbo or fighting each other. you must stay on the ground and watch

There will be a website about this and will hold video shots of the finals and a bio of the winner. This is when i get off my lazy ass to make it. Well thats it. there will be a max of 50 people. (even that many is alot to keep ahold of.) If you all like it. and esf team dont mind can i host this?

Best answers
I would do this cause I'm pretty good but if you've noticed, one on one matches take a VERY long time if both players are good and I sadly dont have the patience to do it :cry: good idea though

Best answers
That's sounds cool if you could pull if off. If you do, maybe you should have a section where people can give their side of the story for each battle or make comments on it (if it's not "they sucked so much lololol why'd they even enter..."). Discuss startegies and all. Certainly for the final match that would be good.

Best answers
I kinda like the long battles. it makes it fun to watch and learn. And ya would be cool. I am pretty good as well. So i think It would be nice to have a friendly toury.

Best answers
I would luv to fight in a tourny of that size. The other tournys I play in are to ez.

Best answers
This idea intrests me Nightshade, I tend to like getting involved in big activities to prove a point or whos better that who. I may be able to help out in ways if you need me. As would many that want to participate. Count me in. If you need to contact me for any reason (need help preparing and such), email me.

[email protected]

Best answers
Gotenks your gonna get your "ASS" kicked in that thing, lol. We'll see at the big day (if there is a day for it, lol). Untill then, i'll be practicing

C ya

Best answers
I'll be entering both the tournaments, theres one thing i'm worried about for when they're going on, the map, and discs. I'm more concerned about the map since if we fly to high and get near the roof, we're setting ourselves up for being blasted off the roof. or off a wall

I can suggest the map dbz_earth, its got a huge terrain, very high roof, and would probably be perfect. As well as namek_3

C ya There :devgrin:

Best answers
esf_desertarena would be good.

And me and tien are buddies seph, Im just fooling around with him. And I have got pics of me kicking tail if you want to see em.

Best answers
I took the hint on that when i saw the clan tag, lol. Just foolin' around, bragging and such, lol. Hope to see you in that tourny though

C ya

Best answers
I just found out you can click on your sig seph, and it kicks booty!

Nice Job with the sig!

Now if you will excuse me, I gotta practice for the Namek Arena tourny Cause I plan on owning joo and gF Tien :)

Best answers
lol thanks for the comment, and i'll be practicing too, yet currently i'm off to play some CS with a clan member, talk to you later

C ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats my ssj smiley! ;(

get ur own smiley!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Dude.... I luve the sig, I dont care if it doesnt have pics on it or not that techno stuff is sweetness.

Best answers
LoL thank you very much for the compliment. It took me around 6 or 7 sigs to reach this one lol. I could probably make one for you if you wanted. C ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom