You Can't Hide It, ESF Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Suprised at how much this thread has escalated into.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't particularly -know- why this was left open, as it's still against the rules to ask about/for release. Maybe because he did it in a joking and non-threatening way?

It does still need to be closed. Didn't we JUST vote in a new moderator or some shit for this very reason?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't particularly -know- why this was left open, as it's still against the rules to ask about/for release. Maybe because he did it in a joking and non-threatening way?

It does still need to be closed. Didn't we JUST vote in a new moderator or some shit for this very reason?
Yep, totally agree.

SUUUUUUUUUUB

GETCHYO' @SS IN HERE

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Did we?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is no, we didn't. Nothing came of it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
People say that this mod will die, but maybe for them, not for ESF Team. It'll resurrect for them when it's released. Period.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People say that this mod will die, but maybe for them, not for ESF Team. It'll resurrect for them when it's released. Period.
How can it resurrect if it's not dead (at least the final version).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I haven't had a chance to read the forum too much this week on account of my father just having a pretty major surgery.

This entire topic is terrible, though, and I really don't think a lot of these posts should be tolerated around here. With that in mind,

Damaera waddup?
Dida was given an infraction for this post. If you want to talk to someone privately, use PM's, don't spam a thread.

Damaera was given a warning for replying to Dida's spam post. I chose to give a warning rather than infraction as Dida instigated it, it never would have occurred had that catalyst not existed.

[image of baby crying] You raise many valid points, and I applaud your patience and understanding.
Endre received a warning for this post. It was uncalled for and not the type of thing we want to see on this forum. A warning was chosen instead of an infraction because Endre just got into the Force Pit, and I think there could be some confusion on what's allowed in the force pit vs what's allowed on the rest of the forum.

NOooooo, it wouldn't!!!!
It's a stupid ideaaa! And you are stupid toooooooo! HUrrrrrrdurrrrrr
Officially Horatio is receiving an infraction for this post, but really there were a few posts he shouldn't have posted. Typing SUUUB YOU NEED TO CLOSE THIS THREAD does no one any good, and it's not the first time you've done it. Please just report whatever you think is wrong rather than adding to the spam.

I could do more, but I'm just trying to make a point here -- This type of thing won't be tolerated anymore. Just because no one catches it right away doesn't mean that you guys have been given free reign to spam and post whatever the hell you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom