Yo, ho, haul together, hoist the Colors high. [SPOILERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yarr Lads! *cough*

Haven't seen a thread about this one yet, but who here has seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3 yet? Went to the movies yesterday, I found it quite awesome. It was chaotic at times, true, but a great movie! Definitely something you do not want to miss. It seems to me they left the ending open too, so there is a small chance we will see a PotC 4.

Best answers
serves you right for getting the greatest film release of this decade on a rental. Pirated at that.

btw, There wont be a potc4. Coz I've read somewhere that this is the last one of the trilogy.

Best answers
i think there was some mention if a this film, not sure tho, crap memory...

anyway i thought it was okay i guess, tbh i was expecting a bit more out of it tho, i dont think they will do a number 4. but more than likely to do a series of it, the Adventures of jack sparrow. that'd be kinda cool to see i guess

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but everyone though that Spiderman 3 would be the last of the trilogy as well. Now they have announced a 4,5 and 6.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm living in a small town. I dunno there's gonna be Pirates in cinema (which is a teatar in the same time lolthistime)

Best answers
yeah i knew there was another thread

*OFF TOPIC*
anyway, it was so blatant that they was going to 4,5 + 6 and spider-man because they were slowly introducing the lizard

Best answers
i live in same town as you if you want to watch a good movie you go to a large one!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom