Yet another Open Challange

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is open to any but Veji, I just fought him, and don't feel like fighitng him again at the moment!

Bring it on you scum suckas!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been a while since i wrote somthing, better late than never \o/

As for bio, will the ref of this match decide which bio suits this battle the best? im too lazy to do the bio lottery ;o

Best answers
I would ref, but cuc still hasn't decided if I am to be a ref yet.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, havn't reffed anything in a while.

*random venue generator*

Alright, your venue is a night club, music is blaring, lights are flashing, and the alcohol is flowing... ;)

Have fun!

Shijing, use #2, "More serious Bio:"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooh, time to get drunk and donce a little for me then \o/

/me starts smacktalk

After your little display in the carnival, im more than impressed, but that dosnt mean you wont be able to scape yourself off of the dancefloor once ive done with you, maggot, prepare to feel the wraith of the true master of the dancefloor! \o/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me smacktalk time

Oooh, well sure you picked me to beat that crazy ole Veji, but tonight I'll grind you into little poopies, and do the robot all over your ass.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry for the no posting yet, you'll have to wait a bit. I'm currently operating on 4 hours of sleep, and I just have so much to do. It'll be up soon though, sorry for the wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your not alone, ive had less than an hour of spare time every work day, and im out drinking tomorrow, so this will take time for me as well =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

CRACK

The sound of the glass echoed throughout the dark streets of London, it was very late as all the drinkers have retired for the night as most of the clubs and pubs have shut for the night.

All that remained were the glass littered streets and the lights from the lamp posts.

“Guess I missed the fun then…” Shijing thought to himself has he lifted his geta from the shattered larger bottle and ventured down the street, To his right was a single bar that was still welcoming drinkers, but even so, the place seemed deadly silent.

Shijing slowly crept up to the door and pressed his ear to the steel door to listen.

“please! I said that you can stay for the night, just let me…” CRACK

A thud could be heard as Shijing pulled himself from the cold door. “Guess I’ll go say hello and sort this out” he thought to himself as he steadied his wakizashi in its sheath. He lifted his geta to waist height and let off a kick

CRASH

The sound of the door smashing into the tiled floor was only broken by the near silent tune playing from the amplifiers, as the dust from the impact cleared, inside was a clash of colour and smoke from the fog machine, As he focused his eyesight, he could see that amongst the clash of green, blue and yellow from the dance floor and lighting, was a massacre.

Claret red blood smitten the floor, walls and roof, gore drenched bodies were splayed on the floor and slumped in there seats, none of the bodies were full, each dismembered in some cold and sickening way. Suddenly the music stopped, and Shijing caught sight of one man, still standing. His jet black hair flung backwards as he knocked back another shot of vodka.

“More meat for the slaughter I see” stated the figure, whose deep, rasping voice echoed off the walls as he pulled himself from his blood smitten stool, knocking glasses to the ground about him in the process. “Y’no kiddo, you sure do dress strange to be prancing about town and expect to be alive the next day, still, I do recognise that ugly face of yours…”

“ can it be.. no..YOU!!”

shijings voice rocketed around the silent club. “I can remember that ass of a face anywhere, owa!” Shijing said with a defiant tone.

“Well, wadya know! Now I remember you, Shijing! You sure do have a knack for survival don’t ya kiddo! Well, I’m sure there’s no such thing as a third chance in the real world, so lets make this quick, right?” he cracked his knuckles and took a fighting stance. “You do exactly what I’m thinking, theres no more chances for you this time, and I’ll guarantee a quick ending to this” Shijing followed these words with a battle stance too.

Silence fell upon the claret stained club as both combatants sized each other up before they made there move. Suddenly the floor below Shijing buzzed into action and flared random colours and the amps roared out “boogie nights” for a moment. This took shijings focus of for a mere second, even so, enough for owa to start his offence, he sprung into a sprint, stopping inches from Shijing, this caught his attention and he started to turn back to the real problem. Before he could react, owa had already prepared a mighty punch, time seemed to slow down for a second as owa launched his punch into shijings guts with ferocious speed and immense power, sending him off his feet and crashing into the stacks of amplifiers at the back of the club.

Once again silence swept down upon the club as Shijing lay in the wreck of amps and owa took another stance. Owa wasn’t going to take his time and started his next assault, pushing off with his legs from the bar and steaming toward Shijing.

”DIE!”

From beneath shijings black kimono he pulled out three kokuza and sent them into owa’s flight path, owa tried to dodge them as much as possible, two of the three skimming his arm and leg as he preformed a mid air pike, but the third struck home in his inner thigh, the strike sent owa off balance and through a nearby table, crushing a pair of bodies below himself and the wreck.

“Gagh! Cheeky bugger… thought you could pull a sly one on me do you?” owa grumbled as he pulled out the steel from his leg, sending several gouts of blood onto his relatively clean t-shirt, as he threw the piece to his side.

By this time, Shijing had pulled himself from the amps and prepared himself. Owa pulled himself from the table too and stood.

“well then, lets see if you can move that body of yours quick enough shall we?” quickly owa pulled out from behind him a set of old records used on the wrecked and bloody stage. With almost unrecognisable agility he sent each one of the discs at Shijing, whom quickly reacted by lunging towards the bar, several cut his arms, but just before he made it over the bar, he was hit in the chest by the final one with perfect accuracy, sending pieces of jet black plastic into Shijing and around the bar. Shijing finally crashed behind the bar and slumped himself against a wall.

“Bwahahaaa! Those tunes too good for you, kid? Am I too hot for you or something?” owa roared defiantly as he stood up again. Shijing plucked the pieces of plastic from his chest. As he thought to himself, he looked to his left and found the fire panic button; he pondered for a moment then quickly jumped to his feet and stood staring at owa.

“ I guess your too hot for me right now, let me cool you off for a little..” he blammed the button with his fist. The lights shut off and the emergency lights clicked on, casting an eerie red around the bar.

“Heh, is that your mighty plan? I know reds a good colour but this is pathetic"

WHAM

Suddenly the emergency shutters slammed shut behind owa, catching his attention, then the emergency fire sprinklers started, drenching the place in water for a moment, but quickly the water was dyed claret red as the victim’s blood mixed with it.

“Oh please, save me your irony...” owa laughed to himself as he turned around to where Shijing was standing, or where he was standing, “what the!” behind him he could hear the noise of a weapon being unsheathed, with inhuman dexterity, owa swung round and downwards, hoping to catch Shijing off guard, as owa sent a punch, shijings blade hit the hand before it could strike, slicing three fingers and a thumb off. Both combatants froze for a moment, then owa’s hand let out a gush of blood, drenching shijings blade and face in gore. Quickly owa sent his other hand in a swiping motion and knocked Shijing through a set of chairs, owa gripped his severed fingers to stem the blood loss. Shijing quickly got up and stepped behind owa, lifting his weapon above his head in a thrusting position.

“get back!, you cheap maggot!” and before Shijing could land the killer blow, owa dropped down, using his hands as support and thrust his legs backward into shijings chest, making him reel back in pain and drop to his knees, a trickle of blood wept from beneath his teeth and dripped off his chin. Both combatants stood up, Shijing holding his chest, recovering from the impact of owa's boots and owa gripping his hand as the blood finally stopped flowing from the wounds.

“now your really gonna get it good…” owa let out as he took another stance.

“we’ll see how many limbs you loose before you regret that” Shijing replied and took his stance also.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cool night air was curious as the street lights blazed on, and the cheers of laughter echoed in night sky. The street was well lit, and everything was visible, yet everything had an odd charm to it. A charm that can only be found in nocturnal situations.

Shijing was walking down the side-walk in a very lazy manor. Feet dragging, and his posture was poor. His eyes just stared at the ground. He was tired, it had been a long day. The thoughts in his head were flashing over and over again. Needing a break, his qoal for the night was to relax, and enjoy a few drinks. Maybe do a little dancing. Just relax he thought.

---

The moon was bright, and glared off the wet streets. It had an enchanting glow that made Owa feel at piece. He had just been involved in a tough fight, not even a week ago. His body still had a bit of an ache to it, but nothing substantial. He was just going to go relax at the local pub. Get a little buzzed perhaps. I could go for a little buzz right now Owa pondered.

---

Shijing came to a bar called Blue. It had a neon sign declaring it's name,
and a wooden door with dirt covered windows. It looked pretty run down, but the music was playing, and you could hear the people inside. It just sounded so full of life. He stepped up to the door, grabbed the handle, turned, and pushed forward.

---

Owa could see a sign with the words Blue glowing florescent blue.
It seemed attractive, even though it was run down. Hell he could see a guy
entering it now. On top of that, the music was playing, and as the door opened, and closed, you could hear a large crowd.

Upon entering the club, he noticed a few things. The dance floor that was located in the centre of the building, the disco ball which hung high and left neat little reflections everywheres, a little bar in the corner with a row of stools, and an odd forest smell. It all came together to make a very comfortable enviroment.

Owa noticed the big man who just entered almost instantly, he was sitting at the bar, with his head down. he doesn't seem to be in a good mood Owa though as he walked over to the bar. Once he sat down he looked at the bar tender, then the man, and then the bar tender once again.

"Give me a bud." Owa said

The man looked up, almost as if he were startled. He glared at Owa, and said
"It's you!"

"Well... I certainly hope so" Owa replied

"Don't be such a smartass. I know what you did to poor Veji..."

"Who are you?"

"Shijing. A friend of Veji's"

"Oh, just great..." Owa sighed

Both men stood up, and backed a few steps away from on another. The disco ball caused little square glows to arise on each others faces. Music was still playing, and no one seemed to sense the tension between the two strangers.

Shijing said "You know, I'm gonna hafta pay you back for that little number you did on him..."

"Yes. Lets got, fatass." replied Owa.

Shijing got into a defensive stance, bringing has hand up. Palm up, and wiggled his fingers in a "bring it on" manner. With that, Owa grabbed a bottle, smashed it on the bar table, and ran towards his opponent. Shijing, just grabbed a stool and swung it at Owa, who had to leap out of the way inorder to dodge it.

The crowd was starting to notice these two men who were engaging one another. No one seemed to really care, they just were watching for entertainment.

Owa gained his composure, and just in time as the stool was flying towards him. He ducked, and it smashed into a wall with a loud POW. It startled many on lookers, and the music abruptly stopped. Shijing was upon Owa with a very surprising amount of speed. He lifted up the man by his neck, and threw him towards a wall. Owa had enough time to turn
towards the wall, and use his arms to stop the impact.

People were now leaving, and two bouncers emerged from behind the bar counter. They both went towards shijing, who was the biggest of the two fighters. The grabbed ahold of his arms and tried to hold him back. It was just no good though, as Shijing just tossed the bouncers off of him. They smashed into some bottles and they exploded with a crash.

Shijing put his attention on Owa again who had just watched that insane amount of strength. He was beginning to wonder how he would win this fight. The man was clearly four times bigger then he was, and many times stronger. As Shijing walked towards him, Owa ran behind a table. Once Shijing was close enough, he reached down, and flipped the table ontop of Shijing, but
he just grabbed it in the air, and tossed it to the side. It shattered.

Owa was no cornered, and had nothing else to do but go all out offensivly. He swung a punch into Shijings mouth, but it was blocked. Shijing swung back to counter, but it was easily dodged. Both fighters kept swinging, but both fights kept evading or blocking. Owa kicked Shijing in shin. It was a surprise to Shijing, and he took his guard down. This left him open for attack. A flurry of fists came from Owa, and they made contact with
Shijing's chest.

The little punches stung, and Shijing was forced to retreat back. This gave Owa time to reach for another bottle. He aimed, and fired. It connected with his enemies head, and shattered. Liquor spilled everywheres.

Shijing turned around, and his eyes were fiery with rage. "You little ****!"
he screamed "I'll slaughter you!"

Owa's eyes grew larger with fear "Uh-oh...."

Shijing charged his way towards Owa, with his arms out stretched to grab him. Owa was quick to to dodge the oncomming opponent, and he ran in the other direction as Shijing crashed into a table. He picked up a chair, and threw it at Owa. It connected with his back, and sent him sprawling to the ground. Shijing wasn't long to rush towards him, but was not quick enough to exchange any blows. Owa rolled to his left, and kicked out Shijing's leg. He lost his footing, and banged his head on a table. It left a gash above his eye. He was dazed for the time being.

As Owa got to his feet he looked around, and noticed something funny. Everyone had fled during that little fight. It wasn't over though. His opponent was gaining conscienceness quickly. It'd be only a matter of time before another bout with this monster was started.

Taking this advantage, Owa ran behind the bar, and into the staff area. Being
careful to step over the two bouncers who were knocked out.

I'll lick my wounds in here, and wait for him... Owa thought.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of you wrote your entries well, but nothing really stood out in this round. You both had your shares of grammatical errors, but this isn't a grammar contest, and that's not what’s going to be the deciding factor in this sort of situation.

Shijing. I liked your story, and it had a pretty good lead-in. Your main problem is tense. Pick one tense, past, present, future, whatever floats your boat, and stick with it. Try not to jump around it, because it confuses the reader. However, I really liked the way you used your surroundings.

Owa. I liked your story as well. Excellent intro, but I’d like to see you make more use of your environment in the next round. Also, I recommend you type up your entry in word first. That should eliminate spelling mistakes. This goes for you as well Shijing, just as a precautionary measure. But the flow of your entry was excellent so keep it up in the next round.

As for the winner, it’s tough to decide. But, I think this round goes to Owa, his post just flowed better, and he had a clearer writing style.

Good luck to both of you in the next round. =)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Shijing got to his knees, he noticed the room was dead silent. Not a single soul remain in the bar, except for his enemy. Owa. The bastard... Thought the mighty warrior as he wiped a drip of blood from his lip.

How did he beat me... Shijing wondered, which prompted him to yell "HE DIDN'T! GOD DAMNIT, I DON'T LOSE!"

With this outburst, Shijing jumped to his feet, and prepared himself for quite possibly the final bout of this fight. This war of truants.

---

Owa slipped further into the back of the bar. He heard his oppnents cry. He could feel it shake the building. The backrooms of the bar were rather dark, and midevil esque. Kind of creepy.

As he entered a dark room, where the floor was flooded with a beautiful moonlight blue, and an almost peaceful clam he decided to stand, and wait. There was no turning back, and he knew it. It did not bother him though.

Christ... That was a close fight Owa thought has he reflected upon the last few minutes. How he had fought the terrible enemy. The monster. He managed to escape pretty much injury free, which was a pretty amazing feat considering he just fought a guy who looks like a wall, and is as dumb as a stick.

Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump...

He was coming ever closer.

---

Shijing knew it was only a matter of time before he came to the room of his opponent, and he knew his giant thumping footsteps would intimidate and scare the little man.

He came to an elegant door, that was closed. This immediatly told him he was at the right place, all other doors were open, this one was closed.

"FOUND YOU!" Shijing screamed as he charged into the room.

Owa lunged onto the back of Shijing, and gripped on for dear life "**** you, you fat ****" he whispered into Shijing's ear.

This infuriated the warrior, who turned quickly, and ran backwards into a wall. A loud crash, and a loud moan of pain erupted almost at the same time.

The walls shaked, and buckled with each crash of the two warriors. It was not long before the wall was smashed open, and the fighters found
themselves in the alley behind the Blue bar.

Releasing his grip, Owa staggered backwards, and let out a cough of blood, and spit. The night was cool, and dark. Not a single person was in the area, and only an owl could be heard.

Shijing starred down Owa, who was bent over coughing and spitting. He got into an athletic stance, and rushed towards Owa.

Ksssh... Ksssh... Kssssh...

Owa picked up on the sound of Shijing's boots hitting the pavement. He lifted up his head, and did an instinctive roll to avoid the attack.

Letting out a curse the giant fighter righted himself, turned, and charged again. This time Owa was ready. He leaped into the air, and landed briskly on Shijing's head. A loud Ooof was let out upon impact, and the mighty warrior tumbled to the ground.

Shijing hit the pavement with a thud. He was quick to sit up, and block the on coming round kicks let out by the agile opponent.

Even though Owa had launched a surprise attack on Shijing, he was
still incapable of landing any bodily harming blows. What do I have to do to finish this? Owa's mind screamed in frustration.

"Hahahaha, is that all you got?" Shijing chuckled
"Shut it!" replied Owa as his kicks continued
"What? Am I to good for you?"
"SHUT UP!"
"Make me, you prick." and without warning, Shijing grabbed ahold of Owa's
foot, and with one hand, tossed him into some garbage cans.

They made a bang as Owa's body smashed into them with a brutal
amount of speed, and velocity.

His body ached, and he could hear Shijing getting to his feet. Many thoughts
ran through his mind as he lay broken and battered in the smell of garbage. How he was gonna win was one of them, and if he could even win. In all his life he had never had such a challange. This monster he was fighting was so stupid, yet so big there was no way to stop him.

Wait... Maybe that's it. I can't stop him, but maybe I can slow
him down
He thought.

With a renewed amount of urgency, he brought his head up, and looked at the oncoming giant. He NEEDED to find a way to slow this guy down long enough for him to unleash the final attack, but how?

There was no time to think as the man was upon him quickly, and as Shijing brought his face down to say something, Owa did not hesitate, he brought his foot up, and kicked Shijing in the neck. Shijing stummbled backwards, choking, and with a look on his face of shear shock and surprise.

"Ba...ba...Ack...Bastard!" Shijing yelled as he fell over.

Owa got to his feet with a little struggle, and waited a few moments for his eyes to refocus properly. Shijing was only dazed, but maybe now was his chance. He turned around, and picked up a garbage can, and waited silently.

As Shijing got to his feet, and shook his head he let out a curse word, and turned around quickly. This was his un-doing, without warning, Owa took the garbage can and smashed it into Shijing's face. He did so with such force, it shattered his nose and cheek bones. Leaving him to splatter blood all over the walls, and ground. His brains felt mashed, and confused. A concusion.

Owa just watched in disbelief as the once might giant, fell to the
ground in a bloody mess. He was now unconcious, and had no idea
what was going on. Owa had no pity, only happiness as he thought...

Looks like I win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom