Yet, another Melee Sugestion

Best answers
Ok, here is my idea. Dont flame if u think it sucks....

I think that you should be abale to charge up, put power into your punches/kicks. Like when vegeta kicks cell one time he says "I put all my power into that kick". Anyways, It works like this. The more you power up your melee, the faster you go/swoop, but the longer it takes for you to recover. Just say someone blocks you and u have fully charged a punch, u hang in the air for ages before you can resume flying. Enogh time for someone to counter. And your punch connects they go flying really fast. And if you do a small powerup then you go/swoop a bit slower but your recovery time is quicker so you can evade a counter if someone blocks you. But if the melee connects, the other player gets knocked away, but not very fast. And obviesly, the more you power up you punches the more damage you do.

If you dont understand what im saying i forgive. Anyway, thx for reading

Add your own ideas opininions to this that might make it better. One again, Dont flame........please :)

I didnt post this is the official thread because i dont think it will be seen there.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to flame you because you should have posted it in THE OFFICIAL MELEE THREAD(STICKIED).It's on top of the page you idiot!

Best answers
I told you, I didnt put it in the official suggestions becuase I didnt think it would be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom