Yes... yet another Noob character add..But these are better than the usual...

Best answers
Allright ...If checked out all kinds off character adding forums but there all the same ...and is frikkin anoying.

I checked out the esf mod in great detail and found that the beams are 3d.duh...they used 2 beams and crossed them so i thought why dont they use it for aura like the one around trunks and all the other super saiyans....its simple like hl the opera 3d muzzelflashes....Make it stream up...I was realy looking forward to seeing that kind of aura but the aura currently used isnt bad but this is a idea.

Allright majin krillin is a wise wise man....He suggested more villains than goodies....

he's right

here's a list ..im not going to post all transforms....but only for these that there are not..

1.Androids...They simpley just look like there typing on there arm and then there's some white aura and boom 1 transform..

2.Gotenks and vegeta....

They dont fuse because 2 players flying into eachother will totally destroy the fun.

they have forms so no need to suggest.
They start of fused..ok

3.I know there is a rule against gt,dbz mixing but brolly is awsome and making him a villan would without a doubt increase the awsome feeling.

4.Brinty spears and eminem fuse.....nah but it would be interisting

Oh yeh and like posted a week ago there are diffrent attacks of the same sort like beam big bang and ball big bang.

They adult gohan class could be added but then you would have to add chibi trunks.....
i mean we have future trunks why not chibi Trunks...

But no rush take your time esf.....

Oh yeh great mod.

kakah kakah???

Best answers
I think its a good idea to add the Androids..

but insted of a transformation give them special abilities to make them more difrent from humans and saiyans.

like give them a high KI regenaration so their ki will reginarate a bit faster.(since they are androids)

They should be invisible to the scouter (since they are androids)

See if you give them special paramiters like that they wont need a transformation since they are SO difrent from saiyans and humans.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Androids don't even use ki, and that is the problem. I have a feeling that when they add the first android there will quickly be 1 or 2 behind it, as they will have to create an entirely different framework for the android class. For transformations you could just remove layers or pieces of clothing, but I don't see how it would really make sense. If they are going to go as far as to redesign the ki regen and expenditure system for an android class they could go ahead and alter the fundamentals behind how they gain Power level, so that perhaps they would gain twice as much for the same amount of inflicted damage, but they would lack a transformation... who knows.

All I care about is the team making Perfect Cell just as powerful if not more than SSj2 and giving him some kind of regeneration. Cell is too bad-ass to get stuck with less PL than everyone else as soon as they transform. He's an android too come to think of it, but he is the most... erm... "human-ish" of the three. You actually see Cell get tired after spending a bunch of energy regenerating or whatnot. So... er, go Cell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom