YES,Steam rulez

do you use steam ?

• I use steam ofcourse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam? No to hot for me, i use won

• I don't use either one of them.(that would mean you cannot play esf)

• Total voters

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've downloadeds steam, and i must say, it is much better then WON

So i ask you guys/girls what do you use?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes steam is better than won - anyone who says otherwise has either not tried it, or has got an error and hasn't properly fixed it.

Best answers
before esf 1.2 was release i mosly played on WON but becourse esf 1.2 is made for steam and runs better on steam than on won i switched to STEAM :)

So i ask you guys/girls what do you use?
I think that 90% of all the visitors of ESF is male :p maybe even more than 90%

Best answers
Steam is awesome, it's a huge help and really convenient for CS:CZ, all my mods and alike. Great program.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... since won is closing down is this poll necessary?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I don't use either, I don't play ESF or any Mod anymore... hell I don't even play games on the PC anymore, I solely use the PC for socializing via means of AIM/IRC/Forums and to get my Daily Anime Fix :p

Bolteh2

B
steam... offcourse

ppl that still use won are either too tupid to use steam, or never even tried steam...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Steam is a ton better, but the Half Life engine still sucks.

Best answers
oh, I use Steam, but it's still kind of ****ty. It still has some strange bugs that come in at weird points. It's ALMOST at the point where they should release it to the public (oh wait, they already did.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Um... since won is closing down is this poll
necessary?
ditto

anyone who doesnt use steam needs to get with it and stop clinging onto the dead system

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant say won is better than steam or steam is better than won. its all on your dislikes and likes. well let me rephrase that.^ you cant tell other people which is better because its all on opinion. for example

in 1.1:
WON was more used. slower so you had more time to think.easier to see

STEAM: less bugs faster couldnt see as well or at least i couldnt especiall that damn hud bug.

in 1.2 its different because 1.2 was not tested in won. it forced you to get steam because of all the bugs and people would not help you if you had a problem. not only that but won will soon be shut down. so there is really not point to this seeing as there will soon be no won at all to judge.

btw in your poll you forgot something. BOTH!!! i use won for 1.1 and steam for 1.2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
you cant say won is better than steam or steam is better than won. its all on your dislikes and likes. well let me rephrase that.^ you cant tell other people which is better because its all on opinion. for example

in 1.1:
WON was more used. slower so you had more time to think.easier to see

STEAM: less bugs faster couldnt see as well or at least i couldnt especiall that damn hud bug.

in 1.2 its different because 1.2 was not tested in won. it forced you to get steam because of all the bugs and people would not help you if you had a problem. not only that but won will soon be shut down. so there is really not point to this seeing as there will soon be no won at all to judge.

btw in your poll you forgot something. BOTH!!! i use won for 1.1 and steam for 1.2
Those opinions are based on facts, therefore making them debatable.
Anyway, about your reference to people not helping on WON - that's wrong - i've helped several people at least get it working on WON - it's just harder to do.
Also, about your advantages for WON - how is being slower an advantage and easier to see? that's absolute rot mister :D

Best answers
man.... are there coming a hundred of threads about WON VS STEAM?
i only play esf in LAN:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam is only good because Valve got their act together and fixed the damnthing after it's WAY premature release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom