YES,Steam rulez

do you use steam ?

• I use steam ofcourse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam? No to hot for me, i use won

• I don't use either one of them.(that would mean you cannot play esf)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, you're talking bout how bad it is making stuff slow down the game. When I played CS 1.6 on steam it was hell. Sure I have a louzy comp but does it mean I can't play anymore? I hope not.
Not only that, after doing so horribly on steam I forgot the user name and pass so I can't play... Believe me even if I could I wouldn't. What's so bad about won?

Best answers
Won is slow, it shouldn't take more than ten seconds to join a game on anyone with a processor higher than 1.5ghz. WON slows down Half Life like no other. The 640x480 menus, there are SO many things wrong with WON now that Steam fixed. Steam completly dominates WON on every level.
One simple feature that was added to Steam that I think is worth changing alone is the friends system, log on, and join any game your friends are on with a mouseclick.
Steam WAS hell when CS1.6 came out, it really was a steaming pile of crap, but when you have over 1000 people trying to get on Steam and download everything at once your going to have problems no matter HOW fast your server is. Now that everyone got their ****, the Steam servers are no longer cluttered, are quite reliable and fast. I remember WON taking me 5 minutes to get a list of servers on CS, it takes about 5 seconds now. It's the little things, Orbit, and the new features that make Steam completly dominate over WON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom