Yes... another game-mode idea

Best answers
Ok, you got saiyan ape suggestions, you got the brolli suggestions.
They are all set to be 1 vs everyone and people said "No" to those to characters, right?

Here's one I haven't seen yet that would fit. No giant player models and there were a few of them in DBZ. They are the goons of Frieza!

Simple enough, everyone chooses their class then the random player would spawn as that chosen class. He would have every normal attack as usual and start standard.
Everyone else is a "Frieza goon" (love saying that). I won't go into specific stats and whatnot, but here is what they be like. They can fly, shoot those little beams out of their cannon looking arm parts (hope you know what I'm saying) and I dunno, needs to work more upon that.

I don't need to explain the scoring system as you probably have read it millions of times and is pretty straight foward.

Thoughts? Ideas? Flames :p?

Best answers
ya ya put the everyone vs brolli in as a new game mode, but make him like super strong like he cant be knocked as far as other characters in the game.

Best answers
*sigh*
You two missed the point.
First they won't put movie characters into ESF and people suggested Brolli and been shot down, same with the Ape but with different reasons why it probably wont.

I'm saying put the weak goons in, not Brolli or anyone else thats been discussed before.

Best answers
Something like this HAS been suggested. I don't know what it has to do with apes, brolli or any giant-characters, but this gamemode - mostly called Cell Games - will hopefully be in future releases

Best answers
wow, sorry zenny. i think this is a great idea and it shows some originality, but no1 seems to understand wut u said in ur fairly simple post... to clear things up a bit. zenny's suggestion has NOTHING TO DO W/ brolli or apes. they would apear nowhere in the game-mode that zenny suggested.
he is saying that there r 2 teams. 1 team is a randomly chosen solo player that gets to be one of the current player models (ie. vegeta, goku, gohan etc.). the other team would be everyone else who spawn as 'frieza goons'.
the solo player would be the same as if he/she was playing normaly. the 'frieza goons' would be just like in the show during the frieza saga. they r relatively weak, can fly, and have those machines attached to their arm that alows them to shoot ki blasts. then both sides would try to kill each other.
IMO, i think that the 'frieza goons' side should have unlimated respawns and they shouldnt loose ki when they shoot blasts. mostly because they dont use their own ki to shoot beams, they use the machine.
im thinkin that the solo player would have his stats the same as normal. and that the ki-blast machines that the 'frieza goons' use should do something like 5-10 damage at most, but they cant detonate the beams. this is thinking that there would be lots of players on their team, all aiming at 1 player, and all w/ unlimated respawns.
also, im not too sure about how the players that would be on the 'solo' team would be chosen. probably the one from the 'frieza goons' team who did the most damage to the solo player would be changed to the solo team after the 'frieza goons' team wins.
seems like a good idea to me.

Best answers
Wow, I like those details you put with the goons I suggested instead of my vague idea. And sure it would be kind of lopsided on a small or big server (i.e. 4player or 16player) but maybe the server could set a variable to allow a certain amount of regular ESF characters to fight together at once.
Also maybe in this mode there would be no PL gain? Would prevent a character from getting to strong and spamming the Frieza goons with beams that kill most of them in one shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea, but wouldnt the solo character just be able to easily swat away all of these ki blasts? I dont know, i and the solo player could also easily swoop away from the group if they were overwhelming him.. there would need to be something that gives the "goons" a fair chance.

Best answers
well the advantage for the goons would be that there r so many of them. sure, the solo player(s) could swat away the beams but im guessin that they would get surrounded pretty easily. then they would be geting shot in the back as well. as for other advantages im out of ideas for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but with teleport and swoop once you get surrounded you can easily teleport or swoop away. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now why exactly would anyone want to play a gamemode where they are denied the basic esf game mechanics?

Best answers
IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA FOR THAT!
There are 2 teams and each team has 1 captain who can be one of the regular charactars and all the other are frieeza goons and they just kill each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom