Yep, a fusion idea(don't worry thought)

Best answers
ya, this is a fusion idea, but I only need to know what people think of this fusion idea because EVM is implementing fusion.

Note that fusion works with all characters.

Portora fusion:

Player goku seeks out one earing, and player vegeta seeked out another earing, suddenly, they get teleported to an area, and theyp.s. Player goku wins p.s, and becomes vegetto, and p.l = {(goku+vegeta)(3)}/2. Vegeta, loses all his energy(or not)

After death, vegetto returns to goku.

Fusion dance:

Player goten finds player trunks, and notices that his p.l is very close to his. Player goten scrolls to fusion attack, and attacks trunks. Then a sprite flies in, and does fusion dance with goten, and becomes gotenks. Player trunks loses all energy( or not, would be funny though if trunks was in a p.s at the time) Gotenks p.l={(goten+trunks)(2)}/(1.5)

p.s: would you guys think a p.s would be good for fusion dance too?

so would you guys say this unbalances the game alot?

Best answers
this idea is just ****in stupid :/ sry but i really dont like it - attack sumone to get stronger for one life and kill the other one with it ? everyone would just be fusing and trying to get the kill for it and get stronger - screw it :p

Best answers
who said anything about killing the other dude?

forgot to mention, fusion dance only works on same team. losing energy doesnt = losing life.

Best answers
losing energy, and losing life is different.

forgot to mention how close the p.l has to be.

Erm, let's say it's uhh 10,000 p.l difference for fusion dance?

Best answers
Yeah, great idea.
And it will only require
8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=36 models to let everyone fuse with everyone (not including transformed models).

Best answers
ya, i already know about the model thing, but i figured I have over a year to do all of em, except I'd probably have to reassign all their skels when 1.2 comes out though. (EVM not esf, just a quick reminder)

Best answers
I think its stinks!!
cuz if u wanna use fusion u dont want ur friend pl do go down
spacily in FCM
so mybe the stonger 1 will get all the pl but the another player dont lose nothing its sounds better
but still dont enouth

Best answers
yeah really :laff: I think it's a solid idea if only someone could code it :/.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM can do whatever it wants but ESF will never touch an idea like this. Too many models, too much time, too little of an edition to gameplay. ESF is supposed to be fast paced. You fuse, you fly around, you explode, repeat. It would just slow down the game and wouldn't be very interesting for the person who had to sit out and watch.

Best answers
THAT LITTLE PICTURE THING ROKS, LOL, the idea is good but it needs to be balanced, for example make it BOTH ppl have to fuse so if u click fuse they can choose yes or no, and the person that loses the struggle has to wait 5 minutes for the dance to run out wen they seperate or till the person dies if its a vegito, if u make them changes its sorta balanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom