Yea few ?'s

Best answers
Ok well i haven't been experimenting a whole bunch with the Open Beta but still got me wondering.
1. Was Kongkongs Jenemba map released cause i can't find it.....and i see videos with other people having it.
2. wasn't there supposed to be a new class selection screen that was blue and showed the animations?
3. Yea i was reading in the thread topic Wierd.....and i saw something about changin resoulutions for better performacne im confused......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well i haven't been experimenting a whole bunch with the Open Beta but still got me wondering.
1. Was Kongkongs Jenemba map released cause i can't find it.....and i see videos with other people having it.
2. wasn't there supposed to be a new class selection screen that was blue and showed the animations?
3. Yea i was reading in the thread topic Wierd.....and i saw something about changin resoulutions for better performacne im confused......
1. I think that it was supposed to be released but it's possible that it was left out (along with a few other things) when they archived the open beta into *.zip.
2+3. The new character selection menu is just so big that it requires a resolution of at least 1024x768.

Best answers
HOw do i change my resoulution? Like can you help me get the new class selection. Please and thank you.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to option go to video and there you will have your resolution that it's like 800x600 change it to 1024x786 ok and that's that

Best answers
but i have resolution on 1024x768 and its still not working .. a still have the old menu... any reason?

Best answers
Did you go in the game options....in esf then switch it in video cause it works for me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i have resolution on 1024x768 and its still not working .. a still have the old menu... any reason?
Do not overwrite the 1.2.3 files. Place the openbeta foulder next to the original ESF foulder and itll work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom