yamcha's suggestion

Best answers
yeah, i know, new characters MAYBE will be in the later later... esf beta's, but i post it anyway.
Yamcha

normal form
pl: 650000
attacks:

wolf's fang fist. this can be like an inmproved meele, like he does free little punches, kicks, but the equal dammage is bigger than normal meele's.
kamehameha. i think you all understood that :)
transform
powerlevel: maybe 4000000
attacks:
wolf's fang fist
kamehameha
his ball (i don't know what it is called, but it is controlable in the game. maybe it can be contaralable in the game).

ptf powerlevel - maybe 12000000

this is all i thought. maybe somebody can tell that ball's name and suggest new attacks, or edit pl.

Best answers
Right now I think that the two characters with the most potential to make it in future releases are Tien and Gotenks. Mostly because there has been a huge push for both characters and because they have a lot of attacks that are different from everyone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every character can be added, and moves can be made up for them, its not liek we have to restricted to DBZ itself. Otherwise, lets get rid of everyone but the sayians and Buu. :/

Best answers
well as of 1.2 theres only 1 new character.... adult gohan.. =/ theres 1 good thing about that tho! after they have adult/kid gohan in the game, they cant deny us having chibi trunks in ESF. and along w/ chibi trunks follows goten! xD... unless they can come up w/ another reasonable excuse to keep them out.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chibi Trunks and Goten have no moves. Sure there is the kamekameha stuff like that, but its not much.

Gotenks on the other hand, may be included because he has a a myriad of attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
well as of 1.2 theres only 1 new character.... adult gohan.. =/ theres 1 good thing about that tho! after they have adult/kid gohan in the game, they cant deny us having chibi trunks in ESF. and along w/ chibi trunks follows goten! xD... unless they can come up w/ another reasonable excuse to keep them out.
OK, OK, eough of the SAIYANS! ESF needs more HUMANS, othervise there should be "Vegeta's special forces", not ESF

Best answers
lol, i think a pl of 4million is a bit too high, but i agree they should put yamcha in it and his "ball thing" is called sokiden (correct spelling?) but he should always have that i think, not just in his powered up state. also, i think that wff should be an extra attack, rather than replacing an existing one

Best answers
On the one hand real DBZ fan is right about humans and saiyans, but I think Tien, Yamcha and all the others would be way too weak. I mean: Are you crazy to give Yamcha 650000 starting pl?? he'd deserve about 65 000 (Tien MAYBE 100 000). I think the next chars should be:
Adult Gohan
Gotenks
(This is what the team currently thinks to do, so I'm quite glad. I guess that will take some time... Let's continue talking about this when they are finished doing them)

Best answers
I really see no point in having an adult Gohan. Are they thinking of putting him in so they can add transformations that would otherwise not fit with the current Gohan model? If that is the case then why not just add adult Gohan and get rid of the current one?

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
On the one hand real DBZ fan is right about humans and saiyans, but I think Tien, Yamcha and all the others would be way too weak. I mean: Are you crazy to give Yamcha 650000 starting pl?? he'd deserve about 65 000 (Tien MAYBE 100 000).
Yamcha is just as strong as Krillin, and Krillin's in the game. Tien is possibly stronger. Though Yamcha seems weak early on in the Buu saga, if you watch it you'll see Yamcha doing some serious damage to the fighters in the other world. Fighters who are supposed to be legendary heroes, I might add...

The humans really aren't as weak as you make them out to be. I would estimate that by the time Kid Buu arrives Yamcha/Krillin/Tien are about as powerful as Frieza was.

Best answers
I think Krillen is added into ESF because he is the token human. He is the one that was always there in the cartoons even if he wasn't strong to fight. So really, although Krillen is just as strong or weak as Yamcha it is his character role in DBZ that gets him into ESF. I would like to see Tien in ESF though as he is pretty uber cool.

But I would be happy now even with no extra characters. The game is working out really well with what is in it at the moment. Adding more transformations and advanced melee should make the game have a greater gamelife like most wouldn't imagine.

Best answers
Did you know that Goku's Kamehameha wave was just that, a wave, and that it couldn't be controlled? It just went in a straight line, but it wasn't a beam, it was a WAVE! ^_^
Once he saw Yumcha's controllable ball (sokiden which someone said before) then he could control his Kamehameha. He learnt that bit of Yumcha. There's a bit of trivia for you ^_^

Imagine a Kamehameha in ESF that couldn't be controlled, but it had a LARGE area of effect, like spirit bomb of bigger. :D that'd be kind of cool.

Best answers
lol where did you see that? but the way i see it if your going to have krillin why not have yamacha or tien?

Best answers
catfish said:
I think Krillen is added into ESF because he is the token human. He is the one that was always there in the cartoons even if he wasn't strong to fight. So really, although Krillen is just as strong or weak as Yamcha it is his character role in DBZ that gets him into ESF. I would like to see Tien in ESF though as he is pretty uber cool.

But I would be happy now even with no extra characters. The game is working out really well with what is in it at the moment. Adding more transformations and advanced melee should make the game have a greater gamelife like most wouldn't imagine.
one more think: Yamcha comes earler than Krillin in Dragon ball :)

Best answers
this thread was good and dead... im forced to ask y the hell have u revived it by just saying yamcha comes earlier in Dragonnball... if u paid any attention u would realize yamcha dosnt fight in DBZ after te Saiyan saga... and this is a DBZ game no DB or GT or movies

Best answers
If you want to go into insignificants, you can also mention that the frieza saga was supposed to end it all, so the other sagas don't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom