Yamcha should be in esf

Best answers
actually Yamcha prooved to Krillen he was stronger a few times, but not by much. Krillen just had a bigger comedic role and often ruined things to make them funnier. So I doubt he was stronger until the Buu Saga.

Best answers
For the sake of fans, Yamcha should be included. I have friends that like "secondary" characters and it's not fair that so many of them are left out of the big picture.

Best answers
all the secondary characters like tien and yamcha are actaully quite good. and master roshi , even tho he cant fly, would be a kwl addition (plz do not reply to that as it is pointless and i kno he wont be added). they ahv a lot of fans.

Best answers
I agree with Kakorot, a lot of people are going to be pleased with you if you add in characters like Tien, Yamcha and the androids. Like most of the people have been saying in this thread all along, the attacks REALLY are not that hard to figure out. You've got the Sokidan which is a controllable energy ball which could even use the same FX as Gokus right-click Spirit Bomb, and the Shin Sokidan which is bigger, slower and more powerful. The "Over The Shoulder Kamehameha" and the regular Kamehameha for beam attacks. Shin Rogafufuken (Wolf Fang Fist) is merely a melee attack like Trunks Sword, with a Ki Aura around his right fist and does 2/3 or 3/4 the damage of Trunks' Sword attack. Difficult to hit the enemy because they can see it coming, but does enough damage to even it out. Then you've got the basic Ki-Blast and the likes. You could get real creative and have some attack in which instead of an energy projectile you've got Puar doing something to the attacked character. For Tien this could be done with Chaiotsu. Anyways, you've also got some ideas from Budokai for the PS2. Wolf Fang Slice (Knock into air, hit a few times, knock down to floor, rain Ki upon them), Jackhammer Punching Combo (6 or so quick rib-punches). Yamcha never learned Kaioken but he did do Roshi, Kami and Kaio training, he also became a vampire during the Garlic Jr. Saga. Black Water Mist, I think... Tien -DOES- known Kaioken, and he has a lot of attacks to contribute as well. Solar Flare, Twelve-Eyes Technique (Multiple Tiens), which although may seem difficult is pretty easy. When people teleport they leave "Residue Images" for a few seconds, so all you have to do is make them not transparent and have them all along the same path as the controlled Tien. Meaning he could fly forward and the others would meet him there. So he has to "Surround the enemy" and can perform an unblockable melee because it's coming from all sides or something. You've also got Tri-Beam for Tien. Or the one that comes out of his finger, "Dodonpa"?. Anyways, just voicing what everyone else is saying for myself. You'd do well to put them in, or ask people to make a bunch, and send them in so you can pick out the best ones and implement.

Best answers
hey yamucah, wer u get that avatar. anyway, yea. i would love tos ee all of them in. i think so would alot of ppl.

Best answers
no wait MAKE EVERY SINGLE CHARICTER MADE IN DBZ... INTO ESF IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER BUT WORTH IT, LOL JUST USE THE MODELS YOU ALREADY HAVE LIKE YOU CAN USE GOTEN FOR GOHAN IT WOULD BE PWNAGE!!!!!! LOL

Best answers
i think yamcha should defenetly be in esf coz he is a part of earth special forces in the show. he is almost as strong as krillin an has some nice attacks to.the only problem is that i cant remember more than 2 powerups he would have(kami's training and king kai's) and the shouldent give him more than 1.5x normal power. sayans have x2 :D
offtopic: id be kinda nice if gohan had an anger meter. you get kicked really bad have like less than 15 hp and bo berserk (only speed and amount of ki gain not pl) :)

Best answers
that would be kwl, and in DB, yamcha got trained by roshi, so that could be his first transformation. esf is DBZ and DB mainly DBZ, yea that angerthing would be kwl but that should work with all saiyans, cos it aint only gohan hoo has that, it is goku trunkz and vegita (as well as all saiyans, half saiyans and quater saiyans), but it shows mor in gohan as a child and vegita (saiyan pride and all that) kwl idea.

Best answers
I've had this avatar since the days of the Pentium 200Mhz.. I don't rightly remember where it came from... But like Gohan says, there's only 2 transformations, and I've thought of a good graphic for all of them... Unfortunately I'm not a graphic artist, I downloaded Milk Shape last night and I'm gonna see what I can do, but I doubt I'm gonna be any good. The first would be regular, which is in the Roshi Gi, the second would be him doing that "Finger Pushup" he's doing at Kami's while the moths are flying around his face, and the sign would change to Kamis sign. The next would be a pretty funny one, have him run about a vewry small area trying to hit Gregory the cricket with a hammer, and when he does he gets King Kaios sign. Simple as that.... I think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not as simple as that. You have about a month with milkshape before you gotta register and you have to make the model before you can animate. The whole thing should take longer than you have unless you are a pro.

Best answers
i agree with orbit and yamucha, that would be realy kwl, but i think he should just hit gregory and power up abit and go hav the king kai simbyol on h is back. the finge pushup would be kwl, he would get kamis symbol on the front (he would hav to symbols on the front). and his first transformation would be him putting on the turtle shell, jumps three times,first time doesn't get very high, second fairly high and then third a turbo jump (hes using turbo alll the wyay through) take the turtle shell up and gets the roshi sign on the front and back and gets powered up. the first one he is just wearing orange clothing without any symbols on. voila, three transformations. i kno orbit, it would tak e alot of time and be hard work, but who said that this would be implemented, it would be kwl anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't revive old threads, it's been dead for over a year, just make a new Yamcha thread (although the chances of him getting in at this stage are slim-to-none i'd say).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember this thread like it was yesterday...

Spark, please look at the last post date. If its over two weeks old its considered dead. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom