Yamcha should be in esf

Best answers
I bilieve yamcha should be in esf, he is a kwl guy and could go from saiyan saga yamcha to frieza saga yamcha and so forth, cos he doews cut his her in one of them! That could be his transformation, also, he could have camahama beam as he got taught by master roshi and did use it in dragonball, also his wolf fang fist is cool!

Best answers
A. I don't think cutting your hair is a transformation, you gotta think of a better one.
B. what would his attacks be? as I recall, he needs one attack only he has, and another one, and an additional one after transformation.
C. how would this "wolf fang fist" work? beam? ball? or something else?

Best answers
Ummm, isnt the hair transformation basically wat Krillin got?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien > Yamcha

But I thinK Yamcha wouldn't hurt being in this game.

Attacks:

Kamehameha
Spirit Bomb (yes he learned it too, but it was smaller)

Transformation:

Why don't they just not have a model switch for Krillen and Yamcha(if added) Piccolo doesn't have one, unless they are going to to incorporate an animation of him taking off his cape. (which I doubt)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Piccolo doesn't have one, unless they are going to to incorporate an animation of him taking off his cape. (which I doubt)
then i guess smo's piccolo model with the cape was made for nothing if they don't have that transformation.. :S

Best answers
ok everyone,
1)wolf fang fist id melee, it could be another atack
2) Yamcha has his own spirit bomb version, it comes from his own energy and is controlable!
3) yamcha wheres casual clothes when he cuts his hair, he is wearing a white top and blue jeans!
4) Also, he would be quite good as he was taught by king kai. which means he would have a high starting pl, but he isn't to fast! maybe 90-100

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
90-100? wow thats like...the lowest in the game then, and even now its already low X_x, and about the cloth changing...i never liked that X-x, the spirit bomb of his shouldnt be more powerfull then like....a kamehameha or masenko....and about kingkai thingy, piccolo was also taught by king kai, goku too, do they ahve a high starting pl?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assaf said:
A. I don't think cutting your hair is a transformation, you gotta think of a better one.
Krillin grows hair, whats the difference?

Yamcha would be cool in esf, but he doesnt really have any unique attacks. And he didnt play a huge part in the fights.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, maybe if somebody modelled and animated him he'd get in, but other than that I wouldn't expect the team to even consider him. His "spirit bomb" is just a little projectile that he moves around. His "wolf fist" or whatever it is would be reduced to a melee combo of some kind, and realistically he didn't play a role in Dragonball. He fought the saibamen and got destroyed early on if I remember right, and after that the most he did was shoot Cell in the back when he was struggling with Gohan. People like Tien because he actually did some stuff that meant something.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
People like Tien because he actually did some stuff that meant something.
i just like tien cause he did was buff and had 3 eyes :p

but wouldnt that uneven the teams :O? if you replaced somebody with yamcha then that would be ok, but then if you just added yamcha who would they add to the bad team, ginyu?

Best answers
yes, they could add ginyu as there is not enough bad guys! and napa and raditz too! And masenko and kamahamaha is no where near as strong as yumchas spirit bomb, it is that yamcha has only used all of his energy on it once! and plus, yamcha uses wolf fang fist as a melee yes, but it is a more powerful melee than a combo! he would power it up and swoop into somone near and use it on them! and he did play an important role in dragonball, without yamcha, they would have not had the percistance to beat those green alien guys! he gave the other guysd another reason to destroy them and made them work harder to destroy them, like chow-su! he gives energy to tien to battle when he gets destroyed!

Best answers
Well IF Yamcha and Tien get's added...you could compensate the teams with andriods (16-17-18 or even 19-20) or dabura..in 1.4, 1-5 or even 1.6 i'd like to see the supreme kai :) and the rest of the Z fighters and entire ginyu force :D

Best answers
wa?

Yamcha's attacks:

1.wolf fang fist (melee or projectile )
2.Kamehameha (his version ,episode 17)
3.spirit BALL (episode 11)

same speed and starting pl as krillin

one major transformation...mmm... king kai training or whatever
cant detrans..

:)

Best answers
you could add for transformation just a mere powerup..i mean come on...does krillin has a tranformation? no..just mere powerups...transforming shouldnt be an issue.

As for his attacks

Melee,ki balls,generic beam/ball, kamehameha, spiritbomb (probaly just like eaths spiritbomb, goku's alternate sb ), wolf fang fist

He has even more attacks than Trunks...i dont see an problem except for finding modelers and animators..

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Tien > Yamcha

But I thinK Yamcha wouldn't hurt being in this game.

Attacks:

Kamehameha
Spirit Bomb (yes he learned it too, but it was smaller)

Transformation:

Why don't they just not have a model switch for Krillen and Yamcha(if added) Piccolo doesn't have one, unless they are going to to incorporate an animation of him taking off his cape. (which I doubt)
Yes it was called a Spirit Bomb, but for the fact that he could control a ball of ki and move it around as if it were a spirit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even, Primal? Trunks has only 2 attacks.
Maybe Wolf Fang Fist could replace right click in melee. But it would be charged.

Best answers
ok, i like all your ideas and i think this should be the atacks
melee/ ki balls/ generic beam or ball/ cahamaha beam/ spirit ball and walf fang fist. even if wolf fang fist was basic melee charged up, he would still hav more than goku. also, he could gain somthing like, i dunno, somthin new he does! kamkaze, it would be were he swoops into someone, he atachs into them and it gos into arrow pressing stuff, if yamcha wins, they both get blown up (unless the other person has more energy than yamcha, then he looses alot of health) but if yamcha loses it, he would just get flung back into somthing or someone and explode, KABOOM! the reason he should gain kamakaze is because someone uses it on him!

Best answers
ok, so evryone, if u want to mail your ideas, sont botha, as it is basically put to gether, now it is up to the team, mail me with your support if u think it is a good idea, but if you think it is a bad idea, dont say anythin, as the sayin goes 'if you cant say somthin nice, dont say anythin at all' or somthin like that

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
look at my new avatar (off topic) be t you never seen it, it is goku SS 5
I see your new avatar, and yes i have seen this before.
ssj 5 does not exist, becouse dragonball AF is fake, a hoax.
And yamcha should not be in dragonballz.
He is getting weaker then krillin, and later he decides not to fight anymore.
And the wolf-fang atack is dragonball, and esf is dragonballz.
And SSJ Shin Carl, yamcha could not have known the spiritbomb, becouse the only one that can do it is Goku, king kai learned him that move.
The spiritbomb you are talking about, is another atack, it was used by yamcha in the saiyan saga, against the saiyans while they were training in the timechamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom