Y ginyu

Best answers
I thout tein wuss in next beta ginyu sucks and is weak fighter tein would be much better o well nice skin hope its not in 1.3 and tein is power struggle looks nice in next beta keeep uo the good work.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..?..?.?..? ummmm yes?

i think/hope both will be incorporated into 1.3 the more chars the merryer..

i think...??...?.??....?

Best answers
krillin isn't a strong character either.
he's very weak in the series -.-

Best answers
So's Tien for that matter. Pretty much all the Chars are weak with the exception of Goku. If you don't believe me just watch the show, he killed every major enemy except Cell. Well and Kid Buu I suppose.

Best answers
c.c Piccolo is so not weak. I wish the show took his manga attitude though. I like supremasist manga Piccolo and not angsty power anime Piccolo.

Ginyu was a really cool character! Don't forget about switching bodies >.> If done right, it'd be like switching characters without worldspawn death. And Tien never really did anything for me, since he just... died. And then came back to provide flanking dialogue.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. Im not sure who else we're putting in 1.3, I just hope who ever it is, I can animate them quickly, I did krillins basic animations (no adv melee) in about 2 tweeks and now Im working on Ginyu :)

You'll understand why later, anyway. Hopefully we get new models and I can help make them look good :-D

Best answers
>.> *crouching in the wings waiting for Raditz* Eh... Ginyu should be cool. There's not really a reason to get upset over who is and isn't going in... the more characters the merrier. c.c More different sprites to frag.

Best answers
Well I guess you could consider Ginyu the kirby of esf with the body switching.... err yeah sounds about right <.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ginyu would be fine, body switch is one of the most powerful attacks.. besides remember the tien competition? tien MIGHT be added if a esf model is made that meets the requirements. If it does not, then it won't be added if i remember correctly

Best answers
I wonder if Gotenks or Goten (since future trunks is in there already) will be in the future versions...they're way better then Ginyu anyways

Best answers
c_c Screw that guys. Raditz. c.c Why not just make an SSJ Raditz 3 model? Some lightning effects, gold hair... no eyebrows. Not too hard. c.c I'd make one myself, but I doubt it'd be any good.

Best answers
WE HAVE ENUF SAYAINS...
lol but yea Ginyu ruls.....although i dont c how the hold body switch is gonna work but yea u know its about time we had a chariter outa the ordinary superpowers...besides if ANY of the weak charicters stuck around longer...theyd OBVIOUSLY would b stronger......food 4 thought

Best answers
Genyu > All , If somone is stronger just body morph. :smile: I thinks it a great chara to put into ESF o_o

Best answers
man you guys have to make one of ginyu's moves his little dance thingy..lol im not sure what's its supossed to do, but if it was in the game i would spend the whole time doing that dance...nice

Best answers
c.c You hav enough Saiayans, but you can never have enough Raditz. Anyhow, what's the point of calling hima Saiyan anyway? If he didn't transform in the show, odds are he won't transform visibly in the mod. Sure, he might just get a PL boost and glow, but he won't go SSJ. Then he's just another model. His melee skills were really good though.

As far as the dance goes: His taunt?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gears said:
I wonder if Gotenks or Goten (since future trunks is in there already) will be in the future versions...they're way better then Ginyu anyways
Fusion characters are being considered for being added for later releases, like Gotenks and/or Vegetto. :]

Im glad another villain is being added, Ginyu is going to be interesting to play as. :eek:

Best answers
Yeah Ginyu will not only be very interesting to play but he will be very powerfull too. basicly he does not need a whole bunch of attacks he just needs the defaults (Melee,Kiblast,Generic Beam) and his body change cuz he will get his power from getting other peoples bodies. example: Ginyu Ki Blast the ground until he has 10 HP left. then body change. then the victim has his all beat up body. (assuming this is the way it will be implemented.)

Best answers
i think Raditz and Nappa should be added instead of Ginyu and maybe after that the rest of the Ginyu force except Guldo....Guldo is just sad

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We decided to add Capt. Ginyu because:
1. haSens has wanted him since we began ESF
2. He brings an interesting twist to the game with his body switching ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom