Y ginyu

Best answers
SSj Gotenks said:
man you guys have to make one of ginyu's moves his little dance thingy..lol im not sure what's its supossed to do, but if it was in the game i would spend the whole time doing that dance...nice
hes dance could be hes taunt if taunting is incorperated in esf 1.3

I cant wait to see Ginyu in esf he shuold be a really fun character :laff:

Best answers
i heard the fusion will NEVER be incorporated into ESF due to complications such as who gets control, how long, the modelz for the dance and such other things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
i heard the fusion will NEVER be incorporated into ESF due to complications such as who gets control, how long, the modelz for the dance and such other things
Fusion itself will probably not be in ESF, but the fused characters such as Gotenks and Gogeta might be added as just normal playable characters like Goku and Cell.

Best answers
i say add Raditz and Nappa then all of the Ginyu force except Guldo casue hes sad

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so ginyu aye...

this could be very interesting tho ppl will get awfully pissed when this happens:

goku does his thing... takes some kills woot ssj does some more fighting with improved skillz then woot ssj2 then he masacars for a while with his incredible speed then....!!!!!!woot!!!!!!! ssj3 then he owns all, until "duhn" "duhn" "duhn" giny shows up and takes his body and pwns him with it for a while ha ha ha ha goes ginyu now youre score is 20 - 86... original goku = pissed

spectator = lol

oh the possibilities

Best answers
PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
welcome to the clue train. Last stop... you

Best answers
lol kill your parents...hahahahhah sorry....thats just funny....back on topic

lol ok i like ginyu......and yea body dose sound interesting but id like to c uub......hes kool....even though hes a chode....and dont give me ne of that "but hes buu" non-sence, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT1 (realizing now that im only inviting that coment....bloody smartasses)

and as 4 raditz lol .....COULD U IMMAGIN HIM SSJ3 lol hes hairs already longer than him....IT JUST DONT MAKE SCENCE 0_0"

but yea what r ur thoughts on uub and is there ne cance of him being added (sorry if some1s alreadysuggested this i dont remember reading nethign about it)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
so ginyu aye...

this could be very interesting tho ppl will get awfully pissed when this happens:

goku does his thing... takes some kills woot ssj does some more fighting with improved skillz then woot ssj2 then he masacars for a while with his incredible speed then....!!!!!!woot!!!!!!! ssj3 then he owns all, until "duhn" "duhn" "duhn" giny shows up and takes his body and pwns him with it for a while ha ha ha ha goes ginyu now youre score is 20 - 86... original goku = pissed

spectator = lol

oh the possibilities
After ginyu get's killed, he will probably return to his own body, so it's not likely, something like that would happen.

Best answers
c_c Nappa would be a fun guy too. Raditz as SSJ3 would be a giant ball of hair >.> You wouldn't even see him. He'd just be a huge ball of hair, and his attack would be to smack people with his Nyo-Bo type hair. Big bald guys with extremely powerful melee combat are fun. Guldo's awesome though. Think of being able to do a freeze-time attack on someone and then going into melee with them? Ownage.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Taco Man said:
welcome to the clue train. Last stop... you
I see that you did not learn from your last lesson, grasshoppah. This is now your second :warning:warning:warning:

Once again, stop saying the metaphorical "I'm Rick James, *****!", you aren't Maddox, and you aren't funny.

Best answers
ginyu is pretty cool anyway alot of people dont appretiate the villians its nice to see that they are adding villians but for me there's nothing better then kid buu with the vanishing ball attack :O , and i wonder how his body switching ability will work , any of the team members can shed some light on the subject ?

Best answers
my only problem is - I have no idea about how he is going to be implanted in the game
every one is just guessing how its gonna be but no actually really knowbs
maybe he will be able to transform into player within X1.5 of his power level or X2...
maybe he will be able to transform only once, maybe he will have more attacks?

MAYBE IN IDLE HE WILL START DANCING LIKE BUU OR SOMETHING lol that would be so super cool and funny

anyways I dont know, and I would really like to... know what to expect

though surprising the community had never been the bad side of the esf team (GOD I really wish I could know those stuff!!!!)

Best answers
ssj4goku58 said:
WE HAVE ENUF SAYAINS...
lol but yea Ginyu ruls.....although i dont c how the hold body switch is gonna work but yea u know its about time we had a chariter outa the ordinary superpowers...besides if ANY of the weak charicters stuck around longer...theyd OBVIOUSLY would b stronger......food 4 thought
Sorry but you can never have enough Sayians. I mean As say Goku Flying behind a Buu and launching a Solor Flare the starting to charge aSpirit Borb then launching it and fliping from SSJ 1 to 3 Is really going to rock :) Its just one of those things that'll be so fun. Also I think that changing body will also be fun and his dance withh be funny It'll just genrely rock.

Best answers
ok first, thanks to Kama for clearifying that the fusion characters will be normal charcters and stuff, since i stupidly assumed that people could fuse with other people like that kinda fusion. and tacoman will you really like p*ss off, this is the 2nd time u didn't that clue train bull sh*t. its stupid. so juz like f*ck off kay

Best answers
o_O a giant SSJ3 Raditz hairball?!? hehe, that would be insane. doesn't Raditz already have long hair(i can't quite remember, i haven't seen Raditz on DBZ for a while)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hehe, ginyu should prove to be fun to play as, hes so awsome, and his deep idle will be interesting to see =D

GO DANCE OF JOY!!!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the question has been answered so I'll close this to end the spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom