y doesnt goku have spirit bomb when ssj

Best answers
yea its true goku cant start a spirit bomb as a SSJ but he can transform into SSJ while holding it, so y not just put that into the game to give it more power if someone starts a PS or BS with it, you could control it like a beam in a PS or BS by just tapping the mouse button after u turn SSJ and make the bomb get bigger or sometin in the PS/BS.

if that didn't make any sense to you.....
Normal Goku-->Start Spirit BOmb--->Turn SSJ--->Another PLayer shoots spirit bomb------>PS meter comes up------>have a PS

Best answers
As alreadys tated by every in this thread it doesnt get bigger when SSJ and you cant power struggle a projectile. What you CAN do 1.1 is fire a kamehame at the spirit bomb if it is losing and oyu want to help it out.

Best answers
if u cant give a prokectile more power, then what exactly did goku do to the spisrt bomb against kid buu. when buu caught it goku was like "gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then u see bright light and buu turns into a pile of shreds

Best answers
I'm surprised that the thread lasted long as it did. It's been stated before that he can't do it in SSJ because of the rage and anger inside while a SSJ. In the Saiyan sage, Gohan bounced the SB back because he had a pure heart. King Kai also said this too before Goku left. So thats final.:)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It lasts because people like you bring it back to the top of the list!! Stop it!!!!! Enough!!!!!! ::heart attack::

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
It lasts because people like you bring it back to the top of the list!! Stop it!!!!! Enough!!!!!! ::heart attack::
O_O!!!! I think you should take a Sensu Bean!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
O_O!!!! I think you should take a Sensu Bean!
hes always over active and annoying.:\

Best answers
He put energy BEHIND it, not into it. SSJ energy wouldn't be llowed to eneter the spirit bomb anyways cuz its full of rage.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emeka, I'm sorry for your sake that you couldn't sense the sarcasm, and I wish there was more I could do for you. However, there is no call for responding with spam. I actually accomplished the task of "making a point," whereas you used another single sentence to flame me. Threads get closed because of that, if you don't remember screwing over my Tien thread.

Goku did put energy behind it. There is a technique in dragonball Z used specifically for sending projectiles back at the sender, and I think it's called "kioaho." Goku just sent a bunch of energy back at his Spirt Bomb and won an endurance match (by cheating) against Kid Buu.

Best answers
Yes, you need a pure heart in order to make a Spirit bomb. Majin n00b is correct. It was "Battle to the Limits: The Three Great Super Saya-jins." When goku is beat, he asks for energy. He makes the bomb and then transforms to SSJ. Krillin speaks to himself and explains to people wayching (like most animes)
that you need a pure heart in order to use it. He then turns SSJ and the bomb is absorbed, and he beats Super 13.

Best answers
Yeah Goku can make a Spirit Bomb as SSJ but only in the game lol its easy. Place SSJgoku as Goku then Goku as ssjgoku bammmm.Then you can see SSJGOKU do a spirit bomb. Lol i am good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Emeka, I'm sorry for your sake that you couldn't sense the sarcasm, and I wish there was more I could do for you. However, there is no call for responding with spam. I actually accomplished the task of "making a point," whereas you used another single sentence to flame me. Threads get closed because of that, if you don't remember screwing over my Tien thread.

Goku did put energy behind it. There is a technique in dragonball Z used specifically for sending projectiles back at the sender, and I think it's called "kioaho." Goku just sent a bunch of energy back at his Spirt Bomb and won an endurance match (by cheating) against Kid Buu.

*in a girls voice*well sorry sonic boyster for hurting your feeling:S Whatever, goku cant do the spirit bomb in ssj because i believe ssj takes anger to pull off.Atleast when you first reach it

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
Goku went SSJ when he was full of anger when Frieza shot piccolo, and blew up krillin, he must be pure of heart to make one, but in the movie wiv super 13 i think , he goes SSJ but, nothing from the movies will be in so...
exactly 100% true, all u need to know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not gonna bother counting how many times the right thing has been said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Just let this die.:S

Best answers
Goku can only make a sprit bomb when hes normal because his heart is pure, when hes SSJ its full of hate and anger

Best answers
Originally posted by WolfJaguar
Well, in Kid Buu saga he charges the Genki Dama in normal form, Vegeta's wish restores Goku's energies, so he transforms into a SSJ3 and forces the GD into Buu's face. He didn't put any more energy into it while transformed, he just block struggled it back at Buu.
nope ... he gets his energies restored and turns only SSJ ... and thus pushes the Spirit Bomb into buu´s face saying his phony words of ... worthy adversary and all that ... while all along he cried about how he could get enough energy and was getting ungry at buu ... men wtf what´s with that ... honor from a ruthless enemy just finish him off :S .... ehem yeah sorry about that got carried away ...

but this thread is dead its already stated ... and he cant make it turned ... :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom