y doesnt goku have spirit bomb when ssj

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Chitenga
You know when goku is about to kill that robot thing...
you know he raises his hand up and makes a small yellow ki ball?

THAT was the spiritbomb....
or mayb that small yellow ki ball... was... wait for it!!

a small yellow ki ball.......

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only he could focus his Necromancy and suck the spirit bomb straight out of his opponent, as opposed to the entire planet. Mmmm

Best answers
he did use it as ssj in one episode... the one when he kills buu well i might be wrong cos i saw a clip of it and he was ssj and used spirit bomb into buu and buu died i haven't actaully seen the episode

Best answers
When He kills Kid Buu Finally its with a spirit bomb, this is what happened:
he tried to power up while he was ssj3 to beat kid buu but he actually lost power insted because of the beating he took, and so he went normal and vegeta said to make Genki dama (i guess it translates to super energy ball or spirit bomb) He then takes energy from earth and namek and makes the spirit bomb huge and throws it at kid buu, kid buu tries with all his might to block it and eventually goku gets tired and kid buu wins the BS and throws the SB back at normal goku , thats when vegeta uses the 3rd wish to have gokus strength restored, so then he GOES SSJ2 to win the BS and finally kill kid buu.

So you cant make a spirit bomb when ssj but you can go ssj after you make one, just like in that episode, which i think is 289 (japanese) or 274 (or somethin) for US, its called Spirit Bomb Triumphant.

Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
U CANT DO A SPIRIT BOMB AS SSJ

not for fairness... its purely cos it doesnt happen in dbz. he can only make it with a pure heart. ssj's are full of rage, so everybody will refuse to share the energy with him. besides if he was ssj and made it, it wouldnt make it any stronger unless he put his own energy into it, it takes the energy of living things remember, and there would still be the same amount of living people :)
i never said the spirit bomb could be done in ssj did i?!?!
and a ssj are not full of rage
was goku full of rage when he gave freiza his own energy?
was gokus heart full of rage when he had to sacrifice his own life for the earth?
just dont make sense how u could stay angry all the time ur transformed in ssj mode

Best answers
Goku did power up a spirit bomb when ssj in a movie he told piccolo that only when your really pissed you can like shoot a spirit bomb in ssj form. i`m not sure which movie but i`ll ask my brother some time

Best answers
The movie (13?) that many of you refered to in Goku as making a Spirit Bomb as Super Saiya-jin, the one with the Androids is true. However:

He did not make the Spirit Bomb and cannot make a Spirit Bomb as SSJ. (Unless another movie goes against this.) Anyways. Goku rises from the water to create a Spirit Bomb, Gohan looks over the shoulder of the Super Android. The Android looks behind and fires a blast at Goku. Gohan flys into the blast and takes the hit for his father. At this time Vegeta stands to his feet, fires a blast, makes a speech about how he is the only one who will ever destroy Kakarot. Vegeta assaults him and literally gets his back-stretched across the Androids knee. Now Trunks fires his blast and lands a hit on the back of the Android (all the while Goku summoning a Spirit Bomb). Trunks now has his turn to speak; uses it to explain how he is Trunks from 20 years into the future, the people of the future never knew about him because Goku will destroy him here and now. Trunks charges forward and shatters his sword in three blows to the Androids arm, gets punched, descends, and gets blasted into the mountains. Now the Android notices Goku still behind him and this time sees the Spirit Bomb. He prepares to fire the 'Planet Buster' or something like that, that he used earlier in the show. However, Piccolo grabs him and hoists him into the air throwing the 'Planet Buster' into the sky. The Android lands a elbow drop on Piccolos neck, hammer fists him into the snow, and then steps on his head. At this time you hear these words "Goku-san, show him the power of a true Super Saiya-jin!" from, I think, Piccolo. Goku transforms and it quickly flashes to Krillin lieing on the ground who says "Goku.. You can't make a Spirit Bomb as a Super Saiya-jin... Not if your heart is filled with rage(or anger, whichever)." He now absorbs the Spirit Bomb unwillingly and proceeds to send his fist through the Super Androids stomach.

All in all, based on that episode:
-He can't make a Spirit Bomb as a Super Saiya-jin IF his heart is filled with rage/anger.
-He can't absorb the Spirit Bomb as a technique, since he never even realized he did it.
-It actually seemed to cause pain on Goku to go SSJ while holding the Spirit Bomb, to my belief he couldn't have thrown it and it was warrior instinct that told him to absorb it. If you think about it; You can't touch a Spirit Bomb if you have evil in your heart. That's explained in the episode Gohan reflects the Spirit Bomb onto Vegeta on Earth. If he was to go SSJ in the episode and tried to throw it, technically, it would destroy him.

PS: That's my favorite DBZ Movie, haha.

Best answers
HMmm

I think we dont need a Spirit Bomb as ssj! Just take kameha, charge it full up and fire! Same effect like the genki dama wehn you are normal :D

MaX

Best answers
he does use it ssj in kid buu series.. charges it as sayaian then goes ssj charges it like 10 secs longer throws it at buu and buu grabs it and DOIBNDFIGNAGAGHAGGA BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
When He kills Kid Buu Finally its with a spirit bomb, this is what happened:
he tried to power up while he was ssj3 to beat kid buu but he actually lost power insted because of the beating he took, and so he went normal and vegeta said to make Genki dama (i guess it translates to super energy ball or spirit bomb) He then takes energy from earth and namek and makes the spirit bomb huge and throws it at kid buu, kid buu tries with all his might to block it and eventually goku gets tired and kid buu wins the BS and throws the SB back at normal goku , thats when vegeta uses the 3rd wish to have gokus strength restored, so then he GOES SSJ2 to win the BS and finally kill kid buu.

So you cant make a spirit bomb when ssj but you can go ssj after you make one, just like in that episode, which i think is 289 (japanese) or 274 (or somethin) for US, its called Spirit Bomb Triumphant.
OK End topic hese right, And thanks for sparing me the topic
but its just a known fact gokou just cant go SSJ and make a spirit
bomb.

PS: I loved the final episode when kid buu dies! Fat buu keeps
getting back up and trying to hit um too... wait that was the episode
before he died. I think oh well.

Best answers
I wish the series ended right there, and they didnt make the ending of the series suck with all that other crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku should have his spirit bomb he gets real weak when in ssj.But atleats when the input kaioaken you dont need to go ssj anymore:p

Plus even in budaki goku cant do the spirit bomb as ssj only in kaioken.So when kaioken comes out use it and throw a spirit bomb.But never go ssj or you will suck with goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh Emeka you just made a whole bunch of assumptions about future betas. They might never have kaioken. Even if they do they might not copy budokai and let you SB while in kaioken while in super saiyan.

Goku doesn't suck are you kidding me? He's one of the best characters in the game. Teleporting while charging a kamehameha... that's really useful. ANd he's fast. And kamehameha is like the best attack in the game so it kinda evens out ne way. And now he's gonna get kame torpedoes!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get some things right goku cant form a genki dama as a ssj but he can throw it which is what he did in buu saga

and goku will never be able to use genki dama in ssj because he never could in the show

and kaioken if its in wont be as good as ssj why else do u think goku was useing ssj instead of kaioken

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hibiki is right, kaioken is used for an extra burst of energy...wow i think ssj does almost the exact same thing, also if goku did use kaio ken in ssj i dont think he could handle it

remember in saiyan saga he said somethin like if there is too much power my body will explode

Best answers
Correct to the previous statement, also while SSJ, all saiyans are filled with rage/hate etc. Therefore creating a Genki Dama, is impossible as King Kai (english name) states in the right before Goku leaves his planet.

:) rawar!!!:p

Best answers
movie you might have your assumptions but he NEVER does it on an episode ... so drop it ... :\

Best answers
Well, in Kid Buu saga he charges the Genki Dama in normal form, Vegeta's wish restores Goku's energies, so he transforms into a SSJ3 and forces the GD into Buu's face. He didn't put any more energy into it while transformed, he just block struggled it back at Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku did do a kaioken in ssj when fighting pikkon because pikkon was too strong so he used super kaioken to even them out in power;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom