x1900xtx vs GeForce 7900 GTX

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X1900 flogs the 7900 in most shader intensive games thanks to having 48 shader units (3 shader units per pipeline, 16 pipelines). Also looknig at benchmarks will help you decide witch card to get, as both cards will perform differently under different games.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess this would be for games like Battle For Middle-Earth II, Oblivion, The Godfather, Call of Duty 2, Battlefield 2 and any other new games that are coming up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Wow, thats freaking amazing! Now if you could find me a AMD vs Intel that would be great.
AMD will win hands down anyway. Intel don't have a memory controller on there procesors, it's still on the chipset. This means that since AMD have a memory controller on there chips they have direct access to the system memory.

What is your budget anyway?.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Now, thats a crossfire board, does that mean i have to buy a crossfire video card also?
Nup, you can run one card in there aswell. The good thing about that board is that if you want to add a crossfire edition card of the same card later it'll allow for a good upgrade when the price comes down (However you'll need a good psu for crossfire/SLI). Make sure you get a decent psu with your system.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103932

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
All right, thank you very much Overlord! Should i go with any better ram or is that Pc 4000 good?
Depends, what brand and the timings on it. What kit are you looknig at buyying?.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, thank you so much Overlord. Hopefully this helped some people out as well. You may close the topic if the mod feels like it, but if they do close it, they must do it in a funny way or they ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLOSE THE TOPIC!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Alright, thank you so much Overlord. Hopefully this helped some people out as well. You may close the topic if the mod feels like it, but if they do close it, they must do it in a funny way or they ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLOSE THE TOPIC!
Uh, KidBoy17 smells?

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom