X-Men 3 Clip **spoilers present**

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The acting seems pretty crappy ;>>
As was the scene.
and the wireworks...(floating Login ftl) and the fact that he 'appears' behind the giant head which he threw..
So he threw a giant head, while he was on it?

Best answers
....unfortunatley so..
Nearly every actor from the previous two movies returned, the major exceptions being Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler) and Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike) from X2, both of whom had signed two-film contracts. James Marsden (Cyclops) is confirmed for the cast, despite reported scheduling conflicts with the upcoming movie, Superman Returns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-men_3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats stupid. Alan Cummings did a freaking amazing job as Nightcrawler. Another stupid thing, no Gambit. And Juggernaut isn't as big as he is suppose to. They should have digitally enlarged him like they did with the Hulk. Instead they got a guy who is super buff and wears a retarded costum.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have been ridiculously stupid if he was cgi.

If you want to know why Nightcrawler isn't in the third movie, play the new X-Men game thats coming out.

Best answers
I thought Nightcrawler wasnt gonna be in the movie because there were too many "blue mutants."

And I don't poopoo the choice not putting in Gambit... they couldn't give him proper credit, considering his main theme is being a love interest for Rogue (and the less Rogue the better!).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Yeah thats stupid. Alan Cummings did a freaking amazing job as Nightcrawler. Another stupid thing, no Gambit. And Juggernaut isn't as big as he is suppose to. They should have digitally enlarged him like they did with the Hulk. Instead they got a guy who is super buff and wears a retarded costum.
vinnie jones? super buff?

HAHAHAHAA XD

thats the funniest thing ive read all day :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was referring to the body suit they gave him. Look for some images of Vinnie in the costume, and you'll notice that he has huge arms and a very weird looking chest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the difference is though, hulk was all "HULK SMAAASH"

that was about his only line. so they can get away with cging him.

having juggernaut CG'd would make him very out of place. because he ISNT just a big hulking moron, he at least has more than 1 line, and his attitude, i believe, vinnie is perfect for carrying across.

Best answers
i still dont get why nightcrawler isnt in the 3rd movie...

and i dont want to play the game to find out...-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom