X-men 2 [Spoilers!]

Lid

L
to back up Cucumba (damnit i'm becoming the Marvel X-Men info guy here)

Yukio DID have a healing factor, but it was her father, not Stryker, who created the Adamantium bonding process. For some reason she blamed Logan for "stealing" the adamantium technique of her father, so she subjected herself to it and became Lady Deathstrike with really long finers (not fingernails) made of adamantium.

Best answers
Correct me if i'm wrong Lid..but wasn't there 5 or 6 members of the weapon-x project
*i think these are them*
Maverick
Kane
Cyber
Deadpool
Wolverine
Sabertooth<--can't remeber if he was or wasn't >_<

Lid

L
i'm not sure about Cyber, but the others were, but there are many more members now.

te current members of weapon X are:
Wildchild
Marrow
Aurora
Sabretooth
Agent Zero (most sources point to Maverick under the guise)
Sauron
Mesmero
Kane
Madison Jeffries
Cecilia Reyes

and others

Best answers
I didn't read every post so i don't know if it was said before, but i did read that Miroku saw gambits name. Did any of you see the name of beast, in the bar where the security guard was and Mystique injected him with the iron, you could see beast on the tv. He was on a talkshow (I think).

Best answers
Well i know cyber is one of the weapon-x project guys.... his skin was covered in adamintum(sp?)....and god damn they got a **** load of other folks added to the weapon-X project...(stopped reading X-men about 6 or 7 years ago :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom