X-men 2 [Spoilers!]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightcrawlers first seen got to me. I thought he was this nice guy but here he trashing all the guards and about to kill the president. It would have annoyed me had he been bad in the movie, so I am glad he was just under control

I loved the way they made his teleport look, and I loved the way he seemed to be in this happy mood all the time while everyone else was angry or about to die.

"My name is Kurt Wagner but in the circus they called me the ....."

I loved the way he said that line.

Best answers
"My name is Kurt Wagner but in the circus they called me the ....."
Yeah, that line cracked me up, along with everyone else in the hall.

I read that every day they spent FOUR F*CKING LONG HOURS painting that guy blue. Man, that must've been hell!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I'm wondering if they'll cover the fact that Nightcrawler is Mystique's son in the next movie.

Lid

L
snake

the directors don't want to bring the Nightcrawler/Mystique relationship in it, as they have left out the Rogue/Mystique relationship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could we seriously stop the 1 page blank spaces/bars/whatever

i mean the topic says spoilers so if someone comes in here they should expect spoilers

Best answers
I hope they have more Colossus in the next movie, and Angel better be in it too.. we all know Gambit will be, but I think he deserves his own movie, all to himself. The only change I'd make in this movie, is wasn't Iceman one of the founding X-men? And now he's a teenager with Cyclops, Storm, Jean, and Logan all older than him? I could just be weird right now.. (just got back from a date with my girlfriend.. got my first kiss.. I'm only 12....)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt they will put him in more

i mean look how many characters they already have its insane i dont think they could even manage any more and make the film a decent length

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
The only change I'd make in this movie, is wasn't Iceman one of the founding X-men? And now he's a teenager with Cyclops, Storm, Jean, and Logan all older than him?
Iceman was the youngest of the founding members. And I think they did good with the story. I think its nice to see new stuff rather than the same story with a new package.

And I also agree with Hibiki. There couldn't possibly be many more characters with big parts. think of how cluttered the movie would get. Cameos are just fine with me.

Best answers
Something that I always wonder about was that mutants are humans that are BORN with special power "Gifts...as Xavior would say" but Wolverine's mutant powers was implanted in him due to a mutant experament that went bad. so and correct me if im wrong but wouldn't he be more towards like a "Super-Soldier?" since that's what the Weapon-X project was all about instead of a mutant....like i said correct me if im wrong :p

*EDIT*
another thing i just thought of is in the first x-men movie...when storm tried to get logan to join the x-men before he went to go get rogue from the train-station he said this "what join the team, become a x-men? your all mutants, there's people out there that fear and hate you...why protect them? you know magento is right there is a war coming...you sure your on the right side?" he never once said he was a mutant when he said that...making me believe he never thought of himself as a mutant because he wasn't born as one...like i said before his "gifts" was implanted in him...not naturally born to him.

Lid

L
Originally posted by *HurleyBoy*
Something that I always wonder about was that mutants are humans that are BORN with special power "Gifts...as Xavior would say" but Wolverine's mutant powers was implanted in him due to a mutant experament that went bad. so and correct me if im wrong but wouldn't he be more towards like a "Super-Soldier?" since that's what the Weapon-X project was all about instead of a mutant....like i said correct me if im wrong :p

*EDIT*
another thing i just thought of is in the first x-men movie...when storm tried to get logan to join the x-men before he went to go get rogue from the train-station he said this "what join the team, become a x-men? your all mutants, there's people out there that fear and hate you...why protect them? you know magento is right there is a war coming...you sure your on the right side?" he never once said he was a mutant when he said that...making me believe he never thought of himself as a mutant because he wasn't born as one...like i said before his "gifts" was implanted in him...not naturally born to him.

here i come to correct you :p

the ONLY thing implanted into his body in the experiment was the adamantium skeleton. He had both his claws AND healing factor prior to that. The scientists needed him because they needed to do the experiment on someone with a healing factor so they wouldn't die from adamantium poisoning.

Best answers
Yea thats why Stryker said, "i thought u were unique". Cuz why would Stryker say that if he could just make another one? Indeed he did but he needed a mutant with Wolverines healing powers.

Best answers
I loved this damn movie i could watch it a million time and never get sick of it. I cant beilieve i missed all that computer stuff but then again i forgot half the stuff i use to know when i was younger reading the comics. I had a feeling there was other important things on that pc screen. I noticed the phoenix though not hard to notice, you can see flames in her eyes during parts of the film like when she was messing with the rockets coming at their jet. Also doesnt she eventually die because of the great power she has because i think i do remember that it happens. And as for apocolypse i think he might work but isnt he basicaly unstoppable. Night Crawler was awsome best addition in the movie plus the unsuspected killing of wolverine he torre them all up, gotta love impale through the chest!!! Ha i remember when i had the old sega genesis and the first X-MEN game for it good fun but i never beat it..... i think.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just saw the movie
it wuz good but I didn't think it wuz super anyway that's my opinion ( saw it like 5 min ago )

about logan
he got his claws after the lil experiment ( atleast in the cartoons ) he learns how to use ehm later on
AND I LOVED HIS SCENE WHERE HE KICKED EVERY1 ASS IN THE MANSION :cool:

as for the phoenix
she'll be back and kills us all ( beware ) ;)

ohh and about apocolypse
wut's the deal... as I remember from the cartoons he isn't a mutant and I never knew wut happend to him
could some1 explain this to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cyclops sucks in the movie

he gets knocked around he cant beat anyone

i saw wolverine should slice him up and take jean

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
here i come to correct you :p

the ONLY thing implanted into his body in the experiment was the adamantium skeleton. He had both his claws AND healing factor prior to that.
There are so many versions to that. Some of the story says he only had the healing power and some say he had the claws and the healing but I say he only had the healing power and everything else was put in him.

Lid

L
thats false, for proof read the Origin comic with Wolverine, over 100 years ago back when Wolverine was James Howlet he used to cut up animals with his claws, but his healing factor "healed" any bad memories, which made him forget his life so he adopted the new life of Logan and forgot about the existance of his claws.

EDIT: yes i know this contradicts my earlier statements about Logan not knowing about his claws, but him as James Howlett knew, so technically it isn't.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Lid's defense, when Magneto tore out Wolvie's skeleton a few years back, he still had claws . . . hard to say they weren't there. Everyone also forgets that he has heitened senses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine was chosen for the anemantium project because 1, he had the healing powers to survive the operation. 2, he's a killing machine and was top in the core.

Wolverine (i don't think) ever signed hmself up for the project. That might have been a little addition too Strykers persuasiveness. And about that one girl that it similar to Wolverine. (forgot her name)

That was the stupididist part in the movie IMO. She was nothing like that in the original X-Men series. She was a "born" mutant. She had no anemantium. :S

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno if it's just me, but she seemed scary o_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom