WWE SmackDown! Vs. RAW Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the one where Chris run to the ropes and do a back-flip and lands on the person on the outside.. taht was boss

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, the suicide SSP is cool.

NEWS:

IGN has started the Superstar Countdown! Go to the link below (german site, but you can understand what it says) for the videos and such.

http://sdvsraw.wg-zone.de/

Also, RING ANNOUNCING CONFIRMED, WEAPONS IN HIAC, CLOSER UP CAMERA ANGLE, BROADBAND ONLY, and more at IGN.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superstar Countdown of IGN.com has started! Visit IGN.com for daily wrestlers (none on weekends, 2 on mondays and thursdays) with videos showing the wrestler's entrance, and special move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Chimel and Lillian are in as announcers for their given shows. Whether or not Finkle in is uncomfirmed but I don't see why he isn't in for the Pay-Per-Views. Referees are now being interactive as they give signals to the "bell-ringer" such as if they kick out've pins, or a player taps out. Superstars now argue with the refs if they feel that they are officiating wrong. You can increase your "Heel" Meter by holding on to submissions of when people grab the ropes. Put your feet on the ropes to try to pull away a win. Once this bar is full, you can do a cheat attack wether its a strong low blow, hitting them with the brass knuckles and more. Just being a flat out rule-breaker will increase the meter. On the other hand for being a "Face", you can increase it by following the rules, doing jumps off the turnbuckles to please the fans, taunting to cheere the crowd up, etc. And once this is full, you will become invinceable for about 15 seconds where your moves wont be reversed, yet at the same time you can reverse all of your opponent(s) attacks.

Me and SSC will try our best to bring you updates as they are posted over at IGN.

You can check them out yourselves at IGN.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IGN made a 4-match Unforgiven PPV video for IGN Insiders. Insiders, go grab it, it shows intros and full matches.

Best answers
2 words are gettin me to buy a ps2 for this game......BRET HEART. THANK YOU GOD.

So far this is lookin like the greatest wrestling experience ever.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101, you also going to buy a Network Adapter? Cause then i can put you on the Online list.

Best answers
Yeah i definetly will (sorry i missed that part of the thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom