WTF esf 1.2 crashes

Best answers
when ever i open esf, it sez that it is missing a .dll file, i tried reinstaling it, still sez the same thing, WTF IS GOING ON WITH STEAM AND ESF (ALSO OTHER MODS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( :cry:

Best answers
Try reinstalling Steam?

Dont know the problem otherwise, you could ask on steam forums if you cant get it working.

Best answers
o, ok, i'll try it, i cant believe after few games, it wont work :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it means your half life is corrupt, the only way to fix it is to reinstall steam and esf, just make sure you remove steam via the uninstall wizard in your add/remove programs list otherwise the corrupt dll will not be removed =)

Best answers
wtf r u takin about, i saw no steam via, all i saw was steam, that was the only thing in it that was calles STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turn to a huge monster* ok, i reinstalled steam first then esf, it sed for esf that something needs to be updated, then i restarted, so it sed id could not install this dll thingy, so i still have the problem, it says could not find client.dll.

Best answers
ok, u no wat? i geuse i am very pissed, first my norton antivirus fire wall has gone crazy and wont let me to to educational sites such as www.space.com now i am not the only one that is pissed cuz of esf and steam, practecly all the peeple that play esf r pissed, I MEAN WTF IS GOING ON, MY GREATEST AND BEST ENTERTAINMENT HAS BEEN RUIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ESF GONNA SHUT DOWN CUZ MANY PEEPLE HAVE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o and fmod.dll didnt work, it sed that some thing/somewhere in the steam folder has a missing file called "client.dll"

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, there isnt supposed to be a "steam via", via means "through", as in uninstall steam through the uninstall programs list, and then reinstall it, along with esf. So uninstall steam, then reinstall it.

Best answers
o, so i uninstall them both, install steam then esf again? that seems like a wast of my life!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok, i tried uninstalling steam, it didnt work, not all of it was removed, then i went to the hl folder and deleted everything for steam, now there is a problem, i cant reinstall steam anymore, and fmod.dll is just a pisa ****, it didnt work on me, i'd rather play something els, such as conquer online... www.conqueronline.com

heres the deal, if anyone finds a way to fix the ****en problem, i will make maps for you in heretic 2, if you dont play heretic 2, then i will just have to keep playing esf if there is a cure for the mess up, that is one sad steam program...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom