WoW patch 4.0.0 (5.59 GB) ☼_☼

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;4JmZ13z4yQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmZ13z4yQk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Omg kitteh!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cat version was way better.

On another note, does anybody else not like Deathwing's voice? He sounds crap...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping for something more dark and empty sounding.

Not some an hero grunting like it's freakin' dubbed DBZ.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be worse. I just can't wait to "welcome" Ragnaros back.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;yGpJZAMPKV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGpJZAMPKV0[/video]

This would have been a lot better... even though it sounds like Megatron.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got all of the Warcraft games. Heh, I still have yet to finish #1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be worse. I just can't wait to "welcome" Ragnaros back.
Yeah I have to say the one thing I hate about WoW is they continue to recycle their villains as suddenly not being dead. Ragnaros was killed, so was Nefarian but both are coming back. Not to mention Cho'Gall who should've been dead ages ago is now coming back, and even Deathwing himself who was believed dead for ages.

It kind of takes away from the accomplishment of killing them when it turns out that you didn't really kill them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ragnaros wasn't killed. He was "defeated" then banished from Molten Core.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Compared the Cata trailer to WotLK trailer... Have to say that the WotLK, generally speaking....beat the **** out of the Cata one. It looked better yeah, but the last trailer was more epic. The whole deal with King Terenas talking about his son, and the music...and the VA gave me the freakin goosebumps... I mean it's WoW, I shouldn't get goosebumps :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have to say the one thing I hate about WoW is they continue to recycle their villains as suddenly not being dead. Ragnaros was killed, so was Nefarian but both are coming back. Not to mention Cho'Gall who should've been dead ages ago is now coming back, and even Deathwing himself who was believed dead for ages.

It kind of takes away from the accomplishment of killing them when it turns out that you didn't really kill them.
Hmm, wasn't Deathwing just forced to go into hiding because of the other 4 Aspects coming after him? I don't recall him ever "dying".

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Blizzard needs to hire more voice actors. Using Metzen for every friggin boss in the game is getting old. Listen to Deathwing's voice, then listen to Ragnaros'. Sound familiar? Cuz it's the same voice actor.

I love his voice, he does sound bad ass, but it's getting old listening to the same voice actor over and over again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I would suggest using the guy who did The Claw in Inspector Gadget with a more demonic voice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, wasn't Deathwing just forced to go into hiding because of the other 4 Aspects coming after him? I don't recall him ever "dying".
That's the thing, he did "die" but Blizzard retconned it so he wasn't actually dead he was "missing", same goes for Cho'gall who's literally been dead about 2-3 times and continues to be retconned back to life.

Ragnaros I'm not sure about, He was indeed defeated in MC, where he kinda dissipated into the lava leaving behind his hammer, not sure exactly if Elementals can even be killed so I'll pay it that maybe he survived.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it said in the Lore that he had been just defeated then banished from Molten Core. Thus why he is in Mt.Hyjal now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to ignore most of WoW's lore... it's nothing special.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;DwyMB19q7ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DwyMB19q7ms[/video]

No matter what, if people make fun of him or not he is a ******* GENIUS.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he just proves that Blizzard tends to just spam it's lore with no particular direction.

Which further provides me reasons to never read quest dialogue, as I tend to just make up the same joke for every situation.

"OH NO WE WANT TO BE OVER DER AND RIGHT HERE, BUT DEY OVER DER AND WE STUCK RIGHT HERE AND DEY NEED TO DIE! CAN YOU KILL DEM?"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much. Or. Oh ****. I had a hole in my pocket and ALL OF MY ******* TRASH is scattered all over the place even though I stand here in the same spot everyday. Would you pick it up for me so I can magically rebuild this ****?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom