WoW patch 4.0.0 (5.59 GB) ☼_☼

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm installing it for about half an hour now and it's only at 50%. I have no idea what this patch is. Could this be Cataclysm Beta?

EDIT:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's the 4.0 pre cata. The talents are releasedaswell as most cataclysm features, minus the zones and world redo.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they would hotfix a lot of issues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been figuring out the new talents out all day. >_>

4 characters with dual spec... Such a damn mess. Though I like the new talents and skills, especially Chakra / Revelations on my Priest. Very fun.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Have you tried reading up on Elitist Jerks? They have the best PvE specs for pre-cata raiding. If you are interested in PvP specs, I suggest trying Arena Junkies :D

wanted to share an exploit with you, mount in shatt take the Isle of Quel'danas portal and you should still be mounted when you come to the otherside, try and fix some exploration before it is hotfixed:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pre-Cata raiding? Cata's out in 2 months and I've cleared all content except Ruby Sanctum. >_>

I just want to feel like I know what the **** I'm doing again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well atleast I can have all of the Glyphs in a book now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I like Fire/Arcane mages with crits of 50-70k.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but this patch was announced weeks ago, with all the patch notes.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with a (3 Shadow Orb) Mind Blast critting for 30k... I can't be that mad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well just remember. The only good lock is a dead one. An Undead one at that. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol at Viper trolling... Yes ofcourse, I think we all know that. I myself have been following the patchnotes almost every update, but it's hard to keep track when you have several classes that you play.

Do remember that those crits are higher because Cata gear will have a bunch of stamina normalizing it again. But as a quick fix Blizz upped resilience to make it work before Cata hits.

@Origin: And just because you've cleared ICC, does that mean you won't raid anymore? :p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't trolling. I based my reply on the first post.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you go to Stormwind Keep (or Thrall's Chamber in Orgrimmar) you can watch all the faction leaders discuss stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol at Viper trolling... Yes ofcourse, I think we all know that. I myself have been following the patchnotes almost every update, but it's hard to keep track when you have several classes that you play.

Do remember that those crits are higher because Cata gear will have a bunch of stamina normalizing it again. But as a quick fix Blizz upped resilience to make it work before Cata hits.

@Origin: And just because you've cleared ICC, does that mean you won't raid anymore? :p
Well there's nothing to do anymore, really. I know several players who quit WoW because it became monotonous, which is why I welcome the new change. I like figuring out the new stuff. But raiding has no merit anymore since we outgear all current content (excluding maybe Hard Modes). I guess you just get tired of doing the same content for such a long time.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My raid group started doing Ulduar hard modes / achievs for the help of it now that we're pretty much done with everything else, it's amazing that even with our gear level we still have difficulty with things like Firefighter (Mimiron hard mode).

Other than that, yeah the patch is pretty damn buggy, as a Druid we can't learn insect swarm even though it's supposed to be learnable, and you can't teleport out of dungeons if you're in a shapeshift form, those are the two off the top of my head but I've noticed a few other minor inconsistencies.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;Wq4Y7ztznKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom