• Total voters
Best answers
Majin vegeta

Pickachu

Yuskei Yurameshi

Sailor Moon (everyone)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picachu by far, pokemon the game is good, but the pokemon anime gave all anime a bad name, since alot of people saw it and thought all anime was like that.

Lid

L
am the only one thinking wht the **** Majin Vegeta is up there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ya should have just put vegeta if ya thought cus hes so up himself and ****, ive never really liked vegeta but not hated him also i think he's by far not the worst.

Lid

L
ok

a. Vegeta is one of the best anime charecters of all time, not worst. Just ebcause u don't like him doesn't make hima bad charecter
b. Youeremeshi is one of the ebst anime charecters as well... with Yu Yu Hakusho having not set backs by blood or swearing making his charecter more real...

this poll needs to be rectified immeditly i'm gonna use the chimpbot signal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also do ya mean worst as in the most useless or was lame and gave anime a bad name, cus if it was the most useless then vegeta SHOULD be in there all he ever really did was get beat up, if not then he shouldn't.

Lid

L
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
also do ya mean worst as in the most useless or was lame and gave anime a bad name, cus if it was the most useless then vegeta SHOULD be in there all he ever really did was get beat up, if not then he shouldn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry but the pic really sucked most are good but that one was just lame, anyway whats wrong thats an observation he gets the sh!t beat out of him all the time he never learns. i gotta go for now ill be back tomorrow to prove you wrong, if you were tryin to say he doesnt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikachu could be "winning". But personally i would see it as losing, being picked as the worst o_O

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I voted for Vegeta, what does that say about me?

And I feel I should say I don't hate Pikachu, he's just a yellow electric rat. What's to hate..?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MD Geist is a whiney ***** super soldier who ends the world and gets ***raped by the villain in the end of both OVA's . . . :S

Sure he kills who he wants to kill . . . but he's an udderly worthless punk. I just can't stand the character.

I'm also sore about the $38 USD I payed to buy the movie when it came out . . . on VHS ;/

Lid

L
Yuremeshi is Ghost Detective from Yu Yu Hakusho... he's a mad charecter, swears so much :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Why is Yusekei on the list?
He's a terrific character......a street punk with supernatural powers!
what's NOT to like!?!?

Best answers
lol iam a dumb @s$, I voted Majin Vegeta cause at the time i was thinking, hmm where is majin Vegeta 05 and his spam? and i thought yeh i h8 him so i will vote him then i seen anime and i was like '¬_¬X' so i vote Pikachu cause hes annoyes me so much, He ALWAYS beats that cat, meouth, and he acts SOO ace.

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should remove Majin Vegeta from the list (he rox!) and put Mr. Satan/Hercule instead... i hate that guy! He screwed up the whole Cell saga... they should have killed him!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah vegeta is pretty useless but hurcule OMG please replace vegeta with hurcule veteta is nothing compaired to hurcule he has to be the worst most useless char ever in the history of anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom