Worst thing....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some how i find that hard to beleave seeing how it would take several slices to take an arm off and half ur ribs

and seeing the fact that all of ur major orgains are in ur rib cage i find it tough beleaving ur still alive after getting half of ur ribs sliced out

also thats bs cause all forms of katana training are done with wooden swords or sticks

and also u cannot buy swords that are sharp enough to cut through ribs

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worst moment was when i shattered my left ankle '"Street Luging". surgery required a plate and 11 screws.

2 years later i had to remove one of the screws.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm....well, here are the two worst things that have happened to me:

1. Broken 4 toes over a span of like 5 months!! :p Not bad, but that's the worst injury Ive gotten!!
2. I got whooping cough in 4th grade and almsot died!! :p

And, bout the kidney stones, things arent lookin bright for me!! My grandfather has had 5 and my dad has had 2!! :(

Best answers
hrm...i never broke a bone my whole life...not counting the teeth, i cracked one baby tooth...hrm...i guess the worst injury i was hurting my foot on the stairs.

Best answers
damn, I've never been injured compared to you guys, Broken bones, And stuff like that, nothing as bad as a kiddney stone *shudder* god it hurts...and no more sword play for me...mean injuries folks.

Best answers
Well i guess im the dog of the day huh?

All you guys are telling your stories and i belive you.
And im telling mine and no one belives me..

Is it cuz im black? ;/
You guys hate black people? ;/

im telling the truth.

How did my uncle get his swords?

I dont know! My mom saiys he always had em!

:S

Well at least you guys paid attecion...

Mostly you guys ignore me...

Just cuz a black man wants to tell a friendly story,no ones belives him (I know you guys didnt know a was black,but you white people can sence it..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got my head sliced open by a storm grate which exposed part of my skull then ontop of that while running to my house i passed out and dislocated my rist when i fell

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I broke 75% of the bones in my right hand playing basketball. The ball was whipped at me and i put my hand out to stop it but my fingures were pointed forward... :yes: <--- thats what my RIGHT hand looked like.

Best answers
I havent been hurt but i have been sick some times....
One time(last christmas), i got soooooooo sick, i couldent do any thing. Sometimes i was shaking like i was in a freezer, and sometimes i just swet like i was in a oven. All this kept going all december an a bit into january, and the doctors dident know what was wrong with me.

I still got what ever it was, but i take pils to get ride of it, and it is so weak know, that i can go to school. They still dont know what is wrong, but the pills are helping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i live in israel an i was right near a bomb site (when the arab blew him self up)
NO1 SHOULD EVER B A WITNESS TO AN EXPLOSION LIKE THAT!

Best answers
i once saw a picture of a soccerplayer in the newspaper, he was being tackeled while shootin at goal. his leg broke and he actually hit his leftknee with the left-tip of his foot you could clearely see it on the picture, man oh man he doesnt play no more . But kidneystones must be hell are there like large chunks with sharp rdges that.... manoh man wouldnt want to have that either

Best answers
The worst thing that happened to me was getting pushed of my steps (by my older cousin ;( ) and landing ona milk bottle, it smashed and i had glittering knees and shins with the glass. Cant remember most of it cause i was knocked out so they could take out the glass (not with pipe or anything, drugs...) Was really young though, like 5 or 6.

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
i live in israel an i was right near a bomb site (when the arab blew him self up)
NO1 SHOULD EVER B A WITNESS TO AN EXPLOSION LIKE THAT!
..was it a nuclear bomb, a US bomb, or a terrorist bomb.

Best answers
um if it was a nuclear bomb i think you would have heard about it on the news plus that dude would be dead. I assume it was a suicide bomber

Best answers
Ughhhhh
U had to open healed scars

I was at camp whn i was about 9
we went bike riding
i didnt know the damn thing had no pedal brakes
I went down a hill
Flew over the handle bars
Blacked out
and sprained my wrist

! Also I stubbed my toe once, whole nail came off.! OUCH !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
..was it a nuclear bomb, a US bomb, or a terrorist bomb.

Read my post:
that eliminates the possibility of the bomb being a US bomb (dude, were not being bombed by the us here)
then... think a little and that SHOULD eliminate the possibility of it being a nuke..
now what does that leave us with?

Best answers
i once broke my leg on a camp. i slept a night with it in a small tent thinking it was sprained. in the middle of the night some bonehead has to go peeing and gues what he walks over my leg, god that hurted

Best answers
Whats the worst that's happened to me...hmm...I'd have to go with that sledgehammer shot

On weekends I participate in backyward wrestling, I get paid sometimes, sometimes don't, depends on if we can find a sponsor and a decent place to have it. I'm not one of those crazy fools who jump off a house onto their burning buddie, so don't think that. My good friend was supposed to hit me with a sledgehammer in character and we'd gone over it, it was supposed to be gimmicked, but he screwed up and BAM! I had a severe concussion and I had a nasty cut. Luckily it didn't fracture anything, but I honestly don't remember being it, I just remember waking up in the hispital with a VERY bad headache. You bet I earned my lousy 30 bucks that night too...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom