Worst thing....

Best answers
What did I remember last? I remember not even turning around all the way and thats it. The plan was, I turn around and he was supposed to be waiting for me and hit me when I turned around. I didn't get to turn all the way when I was hit, so needless to say, I wasn't ready for it. The sad thing was, it took em a while before they relized I was actually hurt and that I wasn't selling it.

So, what have we learned from this? Don't hit your buddie with a sledge hammer, even if you've got it planned down to the last second, because you can always screw up. Don't even play around like it, there's always a chance you'll get hurt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.........I was hit by a car a few years ago. Badly enough, alot of people were there. It was a street next to my highschool senoir parking lot. I learned something. I know why its Illegal to j-walk. The Injury wasn't bad, just a busted ankle, but it was the sheer embarassment. At least the childrens stopped bugging me about it a long time ago.

EDIT: All this stuff is bad Mojo but I hold the record for being the only one so far in this thread to have been hit by a car. And rememebr kids DON'T J-WALK!

Best answers
I got hit by a car, it was a jeep cherokee, but it wasn't too hard, cracked a rib, I lived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom