Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....... (post them)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...when u need 2 go in bathroom for a "long" time (u know what I mean)

so vote and say something about it....

Best answers
Ehhh... i remember when i had had a damn big dump, and then i noticed that there weren't any toilet paper... Well, i thought that i could shout some1 to gimme some, 'cos itt was a public WC... but there weren't any1 there at the time... Then i thought i could get some paper from the toilet next to me, and... You can guess... Of course there wasn't any... I had no other choice to just quickly go to the other side of the corridor with my ass brown of ****, and ask some paper from the ladies room... I finally got my paper then...

Best answers
The nastiest is public toilets, and at certain trips you have no choice but using them... No sewage is horribly smelly....

Best answers
The worst is when you can't find a toilet at all and end up ****ting your pants...

...not that it's ever happened to me...

Best answers
No paper. I hate that feeling, when you look over and see the 2 little squares left on the role and you're like- :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had the mad runs on valentines day at my gfs house :fight:

Best answers
id say the runs... all that unecessary water splashin on you.
then there's always the problem of your piece fallin in the water. o_O

Best answers
I would have to say no **** tickets on the roll. That pisses me off to no end. Why cant people just fill the damn roll! No need to leave me hangin'! >_<

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no paper rapes the dolphins, especially if youre at a party or something. yea what do you do.
"uh, excuse me, can you go get me some toilet paper?"
yea right...

Best answers
Dirty Seats , if there is no toilet paper , i would impervise ( i think that how it spelled)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
First of all, I erfuse to use my school's bathroom's WHAT SO EVER. and one time I had to take a **** in the morning...bad Then, when I took off my belt to take the crap, a horn beeps, it's Glenn picking me up for school, and we usually get to school right before the bell rings so I hurried and got in thecar.

6 hours I held this monster in, when it was excruciating and hard to hold in ALL DAY.

I got home finally, ran inside, sat adown and unlatched the gate. The loudest sound ever as the assteroid slammed into the water and made a gimassive shockwave.

Then, I was out of TP..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I put other..The worst thing that happened to me is that I had to go so bad during school that when I was switching classes I went to take a massive grumpy and the toilet seets are all stained. So I was going for a long time and I actually missed one of my classes because of going...Also I had to go really bad again during school and I was in p.e and I was running the mile, it took me 15 minutes to run it, and it was about to fall out...than after that we had to do these crouch things where you sit and crouch down for like a minute...that was the worst. But finally I made too the restroom. I would say thats pretty bad.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, some interesting stories... Guess I'll share mine.
I was taking one of those standardized test and for some odd reason, whenever I entered that room, I had to take the biggest crap.. I could have sworn I just felt it seeping out of my ass, it was aweful... My crack was like sweating, and at the same time i was trying to answer these complex english/math questions... At first I tried to fill them in but then I just started scribbling C C C C C. I was looking around to see if anyone started smelling anything funny, no one made any odd faces so I guess i was clear -_-
The odd part is as soon as I got out of that classroom I felt fine, how retarded is that...

I also have some odd movie experiences... Lets just say I dont eat popcorn at movie theaters anymore...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember in 8th grade, I was taking the computer test. I walked into the room feeling fine but it slowly showed up. It built and built up and I had to go so badly. The lady took about 25 minutes for each section and there were 7 sections, so I was suffering. I held it in though, and ran out of the classroom when they were done. Only time in my life I used school bathrooms o_O_o.

Best answers
Having the runs in a public area (cinema, etc) then ending up without toilet paper when your with your girl friend.

thats definatly the worst.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
having to poo so badly that u poo yourself... not that i ever did that o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never have that problem, because I can just tell my brain that I don't need to take a ****.

Note that this only works out of the house, in the house it doesn't really.

Nasty ass toilets piss me off, though. No pun intended.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on your way home from work with ur and ur bro when i relize the food u aint was not cool. And u are secs away from ****ty ur sefl. U duck into macdonalds to find only 1 stall.

Happened to me, dont ask what the other person did.

Best answers
Ok ok Ill fess...

My worst experience ever was when I was on a return trip from visiting my GF back when she lived 6 hours away from me. About 2 hours through the trip I had to go pretty bad, and was unable to stop at the Rest Stop I had just passed. Now this trip is across Illinois...which is barren, no towns, no nothing, and to top it off, I kept switching Highways so that I kept on missing the Rest Areas. It got to the point where I was getting zinging pains up and down my penis and intestines. I honestly thought I was going to **** my pants in my car, and thought about pulling over to drop a duece on the side of the road. Luckily I made it another 3 hours to a Rest Area and dropped my load, but it messed my intestinal system up for days after...not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom