Worst Shows on Cartoon Network

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to watch Dexter's Lab. Then they ruined the animation, and ruined the voice actors, and now it feels so... alien.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know about regular cn, but toonami sucks really bad nowadays. I remember when toonami used to be something like adult swim (except a lot longer). It used to start at 11 or something like that and end at around 6 in the morning. Anime non stop. And the anime was good as well. Most cn shows arent very good, but toonami is definitely dead to me.

Bolteh2

B
1) dragonball z
2) dragonball gt
3) courage the ****ed up and idiotic dog$
4) ed, edd n eddy
5) kids next door
6) every ****ing hannah barbara cartoon.. those cartoons suck serious ass

my fav? sheep in the big city... its so stupid and pointless, it always cracks me up :x

Best answers
im going old skool, most shows suck, i do watch dextas lab + i used to watch SWAT CATS, i loved that show! was mental!

-SaN

Best answers
Swat cats don't count. They were too "1337z0r" for cartoon network. That's why they left, ... that's why they are gone.... gone to CN heaven :(

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Swat cats don't count. They were too "1337z0r" for cartoon network. That's why they left, ... that's why they are gone.... gone to CN heaven :(
Aye they did own like, pitty they are gone, i remember like last year turnin on CN and there was an episode on, an old one id seen before, i ran to try find my little Tomcat toy, when i returned, it was over... :S

-SaN

Best answers
what about the new star wars cartoons thay suck ass and thay only go for 3 min

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF... Courage the Cowardly Dog is crazy.. hahah that cartoon makes me laugh. But yea CN pretty much sucks now with all these stupid new shows.. Adult Swim is the bomb.

Best answers
CN went the way of Nickelodeon. In the late 80's early 90's Nickelodeon was the best. Salute your shorts, Nick Arcade, What would you do, Wild and crazy kids, Ren and Stimpy, and Hey dude. Now its mostly all kiddy shows. CN is all kids shows now besides Adult Swim

Best answers
Yeah I'mma have to say everything except Adult Swim. Seth Macfarlane owns >_<

Best answers
Lol DBZ, Pokemon, etc on cartoon network??? In here there's nothing like that... All that is good is tom & jerry and few more...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot teen titna's people. Code Lyoko is the ****. Naruto and samurai 7 if they make it on Cartoon network would just ****ing suck ****.. Adult swim kick's ass. Who ever say's they hate family guy will get there ass kicked by me.

Best answers
what is adult swim? im guessing its not in the UK yet then....?? oO

-SaN ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult swim is like a anime show with the violence added. Like Naruto on tv regulary. With no cut stuff (That I know of)

Best answers
adult swim is just a block of shows during the night that are "inappropriate for kids" aka they are actually funny. There's futurama and family guys and some other random shows, like bird man attorney at law and aqua teen hunger force, which are both just random babble, yet they still are 10x better than normal CN.

Best answers
J fox said:
what about the new star wars cartoons thay suck ass and thay only go for 3 min
you stooge. It's a MICRO SERIES, it's supposed to go for 3 min or watever. And that show is mad, it fills the gap between episode 2 and 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
opensource said:
adult swim is just a block of shows during the night that are "inappropriate for kids" aka they are actually funny. There's futurama and family guys and some other random shows
Those shows are shown in the middle of the day in the UK on sky one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom