Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smell of unwashed week old socks

• doggy doo

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The two games you just listed, are no where near bad games.

Actually, Shaq Fu was one of Genesis's fighting game franchise exclusives.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The two games you just listed, are no where near bad games.

Actually, Shaq Fu was one of Genesis's fighting game franchise exclusives.
Shaq Fu was considered one the worst video games ever, not just by that site ZeroNightmare posted. Shaq Fu was also released on other consoles.

As for Prince of Persia 2, I haven't played it before, but I didn't like the first game.

That list seems pretty accurate, though I didn't think PacMan was that bad.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is actually so bad, it could be the greatest game ever made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was going to mention pacman,
prince of persia 2 was a good game, so was the original.

i have shaq fu for snes, i personally liked it, shields, teleporting, other fighting games of that time didnt have those little things

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't seem to understand why they didn't add Big Rigs. I mean, every game on that list is atleast playable and there is a chance you will lose. On the other hand, I can guess just for that reason why Big Rigs is an awesome game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent played that game... but i hear good things... about how bad it is

please enlighten me

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is actually so bad, it could be the greatest game ever made.
Lol if you backup, and go in circles you'll go so ****ing fast. That game OWNS. You can go up a 45? angle lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually try to avoid bad games, but one recent one comes up in my mind as being horrid: Star Trek Legacy. Tell me, if these new consoles are so mind blowing, how come every game made for them that graces the PC feels like it has been watered down and urinated on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually try to avoid bad games, but one recent one comes up in my mind as being horrid: Star Trek Legacy. Tell me, if these new consoles are so mind blowing, how come every game made for them that graces the PC feels like it has been watered down and urinated on?
Kekeke.

My mom bought Legacy for his 360 today, and he loves it.

Let's see how long that lasts. :p

Even though he'd never admit he bought a bad game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Rigs summary:

1. No mather how steep a mountain is, your truck will always be able to ride it, how cool is that?!
2. Need for speed ain't fast enough for you? Drive backwards, defy the laws of nature as we know them and drive faster than the speed of light!
3. Are you always prone to losing a game? No need to cry anymore, as Big Rigs is in the bargain bin near you, the AI will always let you win as there is no AI.
4. Having trouble getting over this annoying bridge? No problem, as in this game, you don't drive over the bridge, you drive right trough it.
5. The game also features the classic ending line..."YOU'RE WINNER" because you can't lose! YOU'RE WINNER!!

(Why doesn't this forum allow a copyright symbol?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to define bad games in two piles: badly made games, and badly played games. Really there's a key difference.

Some of the best games ever made, I consider poorly built. But also there are some great looking games that play like crap.

I'd rate Oni up there somewhere. It had a lot of potential but it failed miserably. There was also this cheesy PC game called "Devil Inside" that was pretty good, actually. For it's time it had good graphics and decent gameplay...though I wouldn't call it a good game by any stretch of the imagination, it was very original. Imagine if Dead Rising was a TV Show, and they had a camera man following you around filming your death-defying confrontations with zombies, while a gameshow host a la "The Running Man" goads you into each of your goals.

This being said it was one of the best terrible games I ever played.

@frsblch: The console versions will almost always be a bit better these days. Times have changed, man. Besides...it costs a lot more to produce and maintain a console for a company. I'd want the titles on that to be a little more amped up too, if I were the big three. Like I guarantee Star Trek Legacy, cursed though the franchise may be, will still play better on the 360.

That reminds me! Star Trek: The Next Generation for Genesis = worst game of all time.

Best answers
another badly rated game is slave-zero, i actually enjoyed it pretty much and the ability to throw small humans at other mechs is great :devgrin:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK im getting terribly bashed for this.

World Of Warcraft is dfenitly on my list of worst games (joined by 90% of all the other MMOs).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes that a bad game?

Like I said, there is a difference between things like "bad games" and "Games you don't like." Like, I don't like Metal Gear Solid, but it's clear a lot of effort and time went into the complete japanesification of what could've been the newest american hero since GI Joe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That list is made of fail. I see no FF7 up there.

HA!

HA!

Ok jokes aside. I didn't play most of those games, but I really don't think Prince of Persia 2 deserved to be in the list. Big Rigs could have taken it's spot and it would make more sense.

The ET game I never played but I heard about how bad it was, but that was it. Just that it was a bad game. No idea WHY it was so bad though. Too many pitfalls apparently?

OK im getting terribly bashed for this.

World Of Warcraft is dfenitly on my list of worst games (joined by 90% of all the other MMOs).
Well...you're entitled to that opinion, but while I also am not a fan of WoW, it has enough content and charm to be as popular as it is. Personaly, I find it far FAR inferior to FFXI, which I deem to be the best of the best MMORPG, but that aside, Most top MMORPGs are very well-made and as long as it provides fun, then its not really a bad game.

Best answers
Like I said, there is a difference between things like "bad games" and "Games you don't like." Like, I don't like Metal Gear Solid,...
That list is made of fail. I see no FF7 up there.
These all just prove that there are no "worst games", there are only "opinions of worst games".
I personally like MMO games, because they are fun with lot of friends beating somebody else and his friends. And the fact that you can actually converse with people while playing.
I also like Metal gear Solid, i loved the 1st metal gear and the 2nd metal gear was almost better if they hadnt revived all the dead people. I havent played the 3rd one yet, but i plan to buy it someday.
Final Fantasy 7, one of the best final fantasy ever, in my books. I havent played FF8, but it was far superior to 9 and 10 in my opinion. FF6 and 7 are the best final fantasies i have played. In my opinion.

Of course some of you, or even everyone, can disagree with me. But these are my opinions and they shouldnt affect you in anyway. This just proves that the one who made these lists though Prince of persia 2 should go to list of worst games of all time. It still doesnt mean that it really is the worst game of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom