WORST character in DBZ?

Best answers
Oh cmon man, Vegetto is a badass. He's got the skills! :yes:

How can u guys hate Satan? Sure he takes credit for others, but he's a good guy at heart. He loves his daughter and his grand-daughter and all of his fans.

and he DOES save the universe Vegetto. If he hadn't delayed Buu, Gotenks wouldn't have had half the training time. Then again, if Buu hadn't met him, he wouldn't have cared about Satan being shot, and maybe never have released evil Buu. Then again... ARGH! Damn DBZ plots!

Either way, he bought enough time for Gotenks to buy time for Gohan to buy time for Vegetto to buy time to free the others.

In the end, he was an integral part of the Spirit Bomb which destroyed Kid Buu. What a guy :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
chi chi is a cool ass character so dont say **** about her.And yeah that little clown miget is weak and should of stayed dead dont no y tein liked him but tein is cool as hell with his tri beam and ****.
I beleive that tien liked him so much becuase they were brothers. I think the most useless character was Chiaotzu as well.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin........ i just cant stand him, in the english or jap dubs.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive that tien liked him so much becuase they were brothers.
They weren't brothers. Theres a Dragoball movie, I forgot the name but anyways Tien took orders from people and he told to kill Chouzu but Tien (almost fell in love with Chouzu) Lol seriously. So he didn't kill Chouzu, instead saved him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
GOKU he should have died on namek
o_O Goku the most useless character in all of DBZ... yes, of course, why didn't I think of that o_O

Mr. Satan was the most useless. He took all the credit for what Gohan and the others did, and acted like a ***. He didn't save the universe... the Z fighters would surely have found another way to beat Buu.

Best answers
By far the worst character in the series is none other than...Yamucha

The guy is a frickin retard, he is weak as hell, and has one special move...the wolf *** fist.

He may have a role in all of DB and the beginning of DBZ, but he is still retarded as hell.

The only good thing that ever came out of his mouth was the joke that he messed up in the afterlife, that made me laugh, other than that I just wanted him to die, and not be wished back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bah sbolt u dunno what are saying vegetto is also one of my favourites and somebody who said this was right the ginyu's suck aswell why dont they call themselves the ***u's force or something..... also useless (just thought up) all the caracters in garlic jr saga garlic jr salt peper (dumbass names dumb caracters)

Best answers
Ya know I think Yamcha, Chouzu, and Tien get a bad rap in the series. At the begining everyone was pretty close on power levels except Goku who of course always seems to be the strongest. And they really where only used in the fight agaisnt Nappa and Vegeta. But what was kinda crappy is they went through King Kai's training and still didn't seem to get any stonger. It's just a shame they couldn't use the characters who started the series to end up super strong like the rest of the bunch.

But I think the worst character was that stupid farmer who thought he could shoot Radditz.:DHA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chao Tzu definitely gets a 10 on the useless scale. At least weak, cowardly *******s like Yajirobe, Krillin, and Mr. Satan actually do at LEAST 1 thing that helps the Z fighters at one point or another. Chao Tzu, trying his best, was unable to do ANYTHING helpful.

Best answers
yeah i think he is just a prop or something. krilen is almoast as bad. what a cowerd. but why is it that he is the strongest character on esf?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can think of only one arrogant and annoying biatch....

HERCULE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, he cries too much. he just wants to be like Goku.. Vegeta can't do anything alone, that's why he always has a partner or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl Vegeta needs Goku I doubt it Vegeta always wants to take the things his way and alone he refuses the help remember his arrogant,foolish,proud,and extremely powerful.S-Bolt dude I can't believe you said Vegetto acts *** when he was just playing around with Buu to then save the others from the inside plus Vegeta was the dominant.So if you like Vegeta or Goku you would be hating both.:eek: Vegetto is cool and if you think he got absorbed for being a dumbass no he got absorbed on purpose to save the others plus Vegetto was smart every technique was smart.Remember the figthing candy wasn't that amazing? Vegetto is badass so is Gogeta.No Mr.Satan couldn't save the world or prevent something.I bet the z warriors would figure it out or maybe Goku and Vegeta would have fuse if they let him come back or something.But Hercule shouldn't have taken credit he should have said something like. "Please people of earth give your energy to this brave warriors please offer them the energy to win against Kid Buu and live happily" well something like that well I made my point.

Best answers
i think goku its the best. and i ready hate NONE of them they all look cool but theres one that i hate a lot and thats buus creater BABIRY.

Best answers
Garlic Jr..... WHAT THE HELL IS GARLIC JUNIOR WHY DID THEY ADD HIM HE DOES NOT BELONG IN DBZ!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien sucks the most

he shows up just to get his ass kicked then dissapear and go off "training" with chou su

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom