WORST character in DBZ?

Best answers
Ok. We all have a DBZ character which we think is the best, so i am going to ask a bit of a different question. Who was the worst character in all of DBZ? I mean, who do you think was the most unappropriate, useless character in the whole series?

I think that it is Marron. I mean, she didnt even last very long, did she?

OOPS! Posted this in the wrong forum! ;D Sorry ;D
Mods feel free to move it if u want!

Best answers
yeah, it's chaozo (my apologies if you like him .. its just my stupid opinion)

another one .. is the "circus" girl with mr.satan in the cell games. her existance contributed 0 to the story (imho)

Best answers
i find krillin a pretty useless char in dbz...
only in the first 2 sagas he does something but when everybody gos SSJ he turned useless lol...
same for yamcha and tien but they rnt annoying cos they rnt in every scene...

Best answers
most useless main character (and most hated) in DBZ is chaosu (sp?) i guess you'd call him a main character... aside from him, i didnt like nail either. His only purpose was to fuse with piccolo...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
**** off krillin is my man if u wont useless check chaoizu i hate him with his sounds and what about oolon ? he is not funny at all and does **** even worse is puar

Best answers
ahh yeah, i forgot puar and oolong... i HATE them!!! also captain ginyu! MAN that guy pissed me off!! His damn body switch. Also garlic jnr. but only because hose episode are so stu[id and its all his fault.

Best answers
chi chi is a cool ass character so dont say **** about her.And yeah that little clown miget is weak and should of stayed dead dont no y tein liked him but tein is cool as hell with his tri beam and ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mr.satan saved the universe fool.

friezas henchmen are the most uselss. they do nothing but die.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yes that's it
Mr.Satan he is a human in dbz and he have very smal power

Best answers
Meh all the people who don't fight for the Z-fighters,they dont contribute other than panic :(

Best answers
Marron rules, gave roshi someone to perve on during the whole andriods period.
i dont like king-ki, he was cool until frieza, all he says after that is "no goku you cant beat him" or "oohhhhh, goku and the universe is finished", also "no goku stop it now". and the way they made it cut to him every two seconds was really anoying.

im not saying he was useless, im just saying i really didnt like him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one I hate mostly is Mr.Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He always take credits for what the others do!!! Goku and Vegeta got there ass kicked and that other fool of Mr.Satan saying stuff about the real fight is about to being he's plain redicolous saying that Ki are tricks and misiles! Then he says he saves the universe !! I hate Mr.Satan!!!

Bolteh2

B
deffinitly vegetto, he looks like ***, acts like a *** and wears earrings :p

hes uber useless, i mean, after vegetto they fuse and go gogeta, no more vegetto (and damn cool :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom