World of Warcraft

Best answers
the best game ever created...in my opinion...LAUNCHED TODAY!!! (11/23/04)
Wondering if anyone else will be playing? (getting mine in 45 minutes waiting for mom to pick it up) :devgrin:

Best answers
I'll try too. I already pay for City of Heroes, hopefully I can squeeze WoW in as well.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I got world of warcraft today aswell, I loved the stress test and the open beta so I had to buy the game.

Best answers
woot mom got home about an hour ago and EB had 7 copys of the Collectors Editon left so i got it now *dies from happy*

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I checked two EBgames, Best Buy, CompUSA, Staples, RadioShack, and Tower Records--ALL of them were sold out of the collector's edition, and only one--Best Buy--had copies of the normal version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I got bored and uninstalled it during the open beta, I've been playing starcraft, yay starcraft. I didn't like the whole idea of it being so similar to diablo 2, just in first person, so eh, I stuck with the classics.

Best answers
Dask said:
Eh, I got bored and uninstalled it during the open beta
Is that why you kept telling me you were quiting because you couldnt figure out how to play the game?

WoW > Dask.

I got it last night at the Frys that was on the main site, signed and everything.

Plan to start playing tonight or tomorrow.

Best answers
Hmm... I guess I'm just not an MMORPG person. I was actually really excited about this when it was being made. I played the final stress test and the open beta, and still I was not impressed. There are a lack of animations for a great number of things, including attacks and spell casting, which really bothers me. Games need to have professional animations in this day and age, and I personally think WoW doesn't. I'm not a fan of the gameplay either, it just feels boring. I don't get any satisfaction from killing a muskrat or a bear.
Being a huge Blizzard fan ever since Warcraft came out, I am dissappointed in WoW. I can rest assured that they didn't fix a lot of my beefs with it from the open beta time to the release (about 2 weeks). Unfortunatly, I won't be buying this. Recent dissappointments like WoW, FFXI, SW:G have made me very, very skeptical to jump on the band-wagon of any other MMORPG.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Glad i played the beta, i would have foolishly bought this game:(

Best answers
i love this game personally. im at level 15 and the quests really keep this game going in comparisson to other mmorpgs ive played like lineage 2 and ff11.

Best answers
im on the Blackrock server pst...lv 15 Warr Taruen...FOR THE HORDE!!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im in the Elune Server, level 15 hunter NE.
My little pet bear rapes enemies O_<

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been playing on Khadgar, good ping and good people. Pm me if you play on this server and I will tell you my characters names.

Best answers
p2p+huge download+im not a hiehard warcraft fan= i probably wont get it. Especially for the p2p thing. Although it sounds nice.

Best answers
its not that great, it does a lot of things farewell but it doesn't relaly stand out as great anywhere.

Best answers
:D well... i am a huge mmorpg fan! i have played tons of mmorpgs! so i am going to play this one too... and i think its great.. i tried the beta a little bit and its nice! specially cus it just came out! most mmorpgs that come out just needs tons of tons of tons of bug fixes like SWG but WoW really does the trick! also i like the gameplay! such sweetness! i <3 it :D but ohh well... i live in denmark so i has to wait for the retail EU version to come out :( but i'll wait! i can always play the EU beta while waiting :D

PS: Hunters ROX! :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made it into the closed european beta test. And all i can say is, other things on my pc no longer interest me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama be's lvl 32 war on Illidan server. ^^

Such a fun game. Cept it sucks when I just ventured into Stranglethorn Vale and got ganked by a 41 Orc war and a ?? Undead Priest. Makes me feel so insignificant.... Till I slaughter their lower levels aswell... ^^

Best answers
I'm also in the euro closed beta. It kept me for a 15 hour straight playing streak for 4 days or so. But in that time my highest level was a Dwarf hunter who got to level 20... I dunno what it is about it but i just keep on trying out different classes.. Only hunter really made my panties wet.

Overall it will, i repeat it WILL put ALL the other MMORPG's in shame. Its the best thing on MMORPG front ever made just for its richness of quests. You start with a quest ffs.. tho whole concept of just going out and finding **** to kill for exp is gone with this game. No need for that anymore. Infact you level slower if you dont quests since the exp of killing isnt that high. Finishing quests gives you the loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom