World of Warcraft

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I want to be like my friend Dan is in Star Wars Galaxies. He's a legendary weapons maker and everybody in his server knows who he is.
It'd be cool to build something up like that, so the entire server knows you. I don't know how it works in SWG, but I think you can do that in WoW too.

Best answers
One bummer about the beta is that the auction house isnt overly used. Dont go there for Polearms and Crossbows, people just sell at NPC's since the drop isnt that low. Meaning? User trade isnt like in FFXI which was, and with that the only thing really cool about it, extremely well done. People are overall friendly but very to themselfs since half of the classes you choose from are pretty much build for soloing.

Thats the general feel that i have from the euro beta for ya pride. 'Course this isnt retail so that might be alot different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. My friend Dan is known as Atren on his SWG server. He has maxed out his statistics as a weapons maker, and is one of the richest people in the server. He's part of a guild called "HVND" and he actually funded his guild's own city. They have a military base and he has several weapons factories.

I imagine in the Jump to Lightspeed pack he was the first to own any of the more expensive add-ons, but regardless. He is so well known that when his brother got the game, he went into the same server and was looking for him. He thought he was in the right area so he asked where he could find "Atren". One dude was like, "Wow...you know Atren...?"

That part about the soloing does kind of suck. What I want to do is emulate this technique I used to use in Warcraft III that I called "Caravan of Pain." I want to build a triumphant horde army and crush all who stand in my way...*****es.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom