World Martial Arts Tournament!

Best answers
Hello,
this is ssj4gokus's bro
hes asked m to write on this topic 4 him as hes too ill to participate in the tourny. Hes very regretful 4 not being able to fight and to go on with the other matches. He wishes the rest of the fighters good luck and he hopes there will b videos so he can watch the matches. Hes also asked me to tell nyqist that after he gets well that he would still like to have that fight so he can c if at least he wouolda made it(hell get in contact with u)
well thats all. good luck all and hope to hear more about the matches

Best answers
Redsaiyan is not the only source for maps. To get foreshadow you could always go on the ape site :p. Sorry for my absence, i didnt even know that ultimate 17 took over this tourny until I posted, I have been having problems with my computer. As soon as you take your away message off ill im you 17.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey SSJ Chris, count me in bro. PM me and Ill give ya my contact info.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, did you even READ any of the posts? hahahaha oh my god.

Best answers
Round 1 as of 7.20.03:
Switch def. Froggo
SSJ Shin Carl (Legend) def. TieDup14
SSJMystic def. Hybrid
SuperTrunks def. Ultimate 17
Wasted_man def. Ace_69
Draylock def. Epedemic_Opitkz
Nyquist def. SSJ4Goku

Yet to play:
XxCronoxX vs. Noodler

Ok guys, one more match to play. Noodler and XxCronoxX if you guys would aim me at TEBologna, then I can see when the two of you are on.

If anyone is dropping out of this tourney, then let me know. I know its been very unorganized to this point, but for the ppl who want to continue, we can make this work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom