World Martial Arts Tournament!

Best answers
! thing why dont u give us ur ip? maybe we may not find it in the allseeing eye for example

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all, dont triple post, there is an edit button. and then, i dont want to give my IP to the pubic. when its time for your match, i will message u on AIM

Best answers
Quadruple now...and arent gonna make everyone join in Scorch's IRC?
BTW...Chris if u want to get this Recorded contact me =D.
Aim - Gatsu321
MSN - [email protected]
Or PM me.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know how to record demos... and im thinking about an AIM chat or an IRC channel. or just a plain java chat

Best answers
Scorcher said u could use his irc channel so no prob :D. but i will lag :/. just because of the stupid location

Best answers
Hay ummmm ok can i have my match at like 4 again heheh. i did some calculating and it turns out that 5pm Sunday east coast time is about 8am monday 0_o and i goda work. but i can wake up for it an hr earlyer.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure, why not. ill be happy to do that. and wasted_man if u reason with ur partner, u can make a sevrer urself and ill come there. i wont lag much. i play in servers in russia and china, so no pron

Best answers
Hey Chris i can do It anytime there i 5 hourd diference between me and East America, and 6 hour diference between me and Ace. And i will be happy to host a serer and i can anytime jsut say me when :D of Course if Ace wants

Best answers
Well, its tourny day and where we all meet still hasnt been decided. Will it be IRC, AIM, or something else??? Personally, I think scorchers IRC would be the best thing to do.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, if you can, go to Scorchers IRC channel NOW!!!!!

Best answers
I'm fine with wasted's idea so anytime just let me know.

Best answers
Well folks its official I lost:( But hey some one was gonna lose in the first round anyway. Good fight Wasted_Man and good luck in the later rounds and good luck to the rest of the winners.

But in the words of the Terminator "I'll be back!"

Best answers
Ace_69 next tourney I hope ot fight you again :). Chris i'll send you the demo when i meet you u have my msn so no prob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom