World Martial Arts Tournament!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA, read the rules man, thats the exact same thing as my rules... and no this is not europe. its all over the world, thats why its called the "world" martial arts tournament

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mabye my reply wasnt clear i ment where its helded if its u.s.a ........ again then count me out

Best answers
You can count me in on this lil' tournament too.

In-game name: ~].SL.[~Ultimate 17
AIM: TEBologna

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Count me in

-]IoD[- Hybrid

aim:Hybrid094

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perfect, we're getting more people. come on people sign up.

Best answers
I agree with the guy that said about a irc channel.

Make a irc channel, much better then all the messy email you need too add too your msn list.

Best answers
That guy would be me :D Also i noticed everyone else after me posted there aim name and email. Even tho u could just check under my sig, aim: paperclip189 email: [email protected]

Best answers
good idea for the irc channel i t~hink you should do it :D. now all we need is more players and a server :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as this isn't happening on the same day as my tournament you guys can use my channel. I'll throw chris ops for the tournament.

Best answers
I'll volunteer my server. ~].SL.[~ Clan Server. It currently runs AdminMod, but I can disable that by removing one line of code. Aim me at TEBologna and tell me if you'd need this... The server is based in Ohio and I know most people who join get great pings and the max fps is always 70-99 with 8 full slots. 99 constant fps with less than 4 slots used. I can have any map loaded to it upon notice. Test this server for yourself and see how you like it. :)

Best answers
hay u can count me but i have a lil problem.. :p im in australia and im realy only avalibul after 10pm aust time(sydney time)
but in any case:

Chronos
email: [email protected]

looks like i should start training now hu? hope to c a lot more ppl join i want to play the best :devsmile:

Best answers
since scorcher will let his ir channel only ojne more thing wich irc server is it? come more ppl!

Best answers
since Scorcher will let you use his irc channel, which irc server is? come on more ppl to sign! :D

Best answers
Go to 2vs2 Grand tournament thread and read the first post... :p

I think the irc is the best sollution
But sign me up either way...

[email protected]
PT.Nyquist

Just one question when is soon? o_o

Best answers
id love to join, but im having de ja vu here so i wont, but id like to help in another way if i can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom