Woah I leave for 6 months and the Mod looks better than Ever!!!

Best answers
WOw! IU left for basic training in october of last year and until now haven;t been able to surf the net much due to computer issues. I just was able to come on the net again recently and I have to tell you guys that your mod look more polished than any other Mod out there and hopefully will come out soon unlike some other mods *cough Xmod* but Uh I just had to tell you keep up the good work!! yeah!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure the team will enjoy hearing that. They do rock.

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i was on the team i would be crying of joy now

welcome back, how was da training?

Best answers
yeah a long time ago i herd about dragon mod z i ddint think it would get very far then i herd about esf i didnt think it would get far either cause of HL engine but ESF totaly blew me away with the alpha im so freaking suprised i thought i new the HL engine limits rather well.:yes:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back.

Also wait for beta the mod will kick butt even more!!!

Best answers
Yeah Basic Training really sucked but this dang technical Training in mississippi sucks even worse!!! (its like 200% humidity down here) Oh and Whats the SSJ script thats floatiing around the board!!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the SSJ Script is a script for esf, it adds models for gohan buu and krillin, also adding ssj for all the saiyans, only look thou, it does not chnage the power, get it at red saiyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom