• HELP, i cant chose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go ahead, witch one looks like to kiss.
vote only on the looks and not witch one is better.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about putting another option "i hate final fantasy, its stupid, i hate it"
And "i never seen those movie's before".

The Postmaster

T
why would you put that option up, and just mentioning it should be consdered a flame. Personally I dont see how there is any bit of a comparison because the spirits within was released in, what '99 while advent children was released in '04 i mean with the technology advances of course advent children looks better!

Advent Children Hands Down!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's nonsence, it doesn't have to be a new one to have it better.
an movie is like a game, the newest command & conquer has better 3d but starcraft still looks way better.(whas proven on an game award)

Best answers
There are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of game awards givin every year buy any one gaming review company, one little award isn't gonna prove anything.

It's obvious that Advent Children looks ten times better. Spirits Within blew anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see advent children has cloud, swords, motorcycles, guns, trenchoats, and all that fun stuff

how can it not be good

Best answers
Hibiki's right. With a combination like that you can't lose!
But ever since i saw the spirits within film i always said "why the **** didn't they make a film related to an actual ff like 7?!"
Just from the screenshots i will say its better than spirits :p

Best answers
Graphics wise spirits within looks better,but you cant beat a movie that happens after ff7

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Advent Children looks better. I may be a bit biased because i cant help but remember how crappeh a movie The Spirits Within was. Seriously, that movie put me off from final fantasy for a while. Im guessing since advent children is newer, they would be using better technology to make it. Based on this assumption, im pretty sure AV will be better graphic-wise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I liked FF:TSW but i've yet to see FF:AC. Their are only trailers on it so you really cant judge it, even though many people hated TSW I personally liked it though.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm probably going to enjoy Advent Children more...it's based upon FF7, so I can't complain =]

Best answers
Advent Children will be awesome hopefully. I've been playing through FFVII again lately and now I really wanna find out what happens in the movie. Should be interesting, although there's one thing that I really hope makes it in; during the last fight, the FFVII boss music has got to kick in, then some real guitars kick in over the top.

Best answers
Ok, I've seen the spirits within...but when is this "Advent Children" Coming out, or if it's already out how can I get it? If it has cloud...then it's already better than the spirits within.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
There are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of game awards givin every year buy any one gaming review company, one little award isn't gonna prove anything.

It's obvious that Advent Children looks ten times better. Spirits Within blew anyway.
that award has bin given this year, i think it's the "most long lasted game ever" award.(dont know for sure)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard of advent, voted for spirit for obvious reasons.

Best answers
personally i didnt like spirits just was abit stupid >.> i hope they dont stuff up advent children because this has alot of potential

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kind of question is this?

The Final Fantasy movie based on the most popular and uber-hyped Final Fantasy title of all-time vs. The Final Fantasy movie that everybody saw because it was called "Final Fansty", but it had nothing to do with the series, and ultimately sucked.

Take your pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom