Votes: 0 0.0%
  • final fantasy: the spirit within

• HELP, i cant chose

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri no Final Fantasy (Movie or Game) has to do anything with a previous series. Well, thats untill they made FFX-2. By the way, when you think about it FF: TSW was similar to FFVII. (The planet dying, the life stream, only they didn't call it a life stream in the movie, and there was a buggy/jeep that they were riding on, you obtain a buggy to cross deserts and some rivers in FFVII arounds the middle of Disk 1 or somethin'). Also if I remember correctly the Alien Life Forms came to earth kinda like how Jenovah. And the fiends are born from that life energy I think.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How dare you compare that garbage to FF7!? The Spirits Within had absolutely nothing to do with any FF game. They duped all of us. Advent Children will pwn all of us unless it is as bad as TSPW.

Best answers
It truely was garbage. And the movie did not include the traditional FF elements, except for Cid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to burst anyones bubble but for those who don't know, ADVENT CHILDREN will be for the PSP, the handheld version of playstation. it will not be for dvd

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said both.

Best answers
Yeah, they were supposedly planning on bringing in to PSP first, then DVD later. Not sure if that was definite though.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
sorry to burst anyones bubble but for those who don't know, ADVENT CHILDREN will be for the PSP, the handheld version of playstation. it will not be for dvd
Indeed, you will not be bursting anyone's bubble. Not only with Advent Children be on DVD, but the creators have beaten around the idea of it coming to theatres to the U.S.
There is, however, an exclusive PSP game called Before Crisis, which is based on FFVII before (you guessed it) the crisis known as Meteor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter what you said, you know their were some things in that movie that were in FFVII. I hate people that whine about how great FFVII was. Yeah it was good, it had a good storyline, that doesn't mean that it cant be compared to anything else thats below its level >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom